Here's what I learned at our DC.....

by sir82 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Ok so now after the dc people will say about Julia: 'her birds took her away from the truth. She breeds them and now they are her false god.'

I made sure I spread it round to anyone who listened about that awful brother who ripped into me in my own home and how outta line he was, but now, 'Julia says that because she has too much pride. He went on a shepherding call to her, and now she won't come to the meetings, so it must be pride.' That pride label basically means you can be treated insolently and have to suck it up, or you are the one who gets your name smeared.

Armageddon not coming in my lifetime is a demo expression: ok, so all those people who said that at the doors years ago who have now died, therefore they were correct in saying it, was it demo?

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

The WT is right.

I adore and worship my cat. She IS a Goddess in her own right.

I also love black lace panties.

I would rather prefer to hit my thumb with a hammer than to sit through this drivel ever again.

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

If that thinkin is Satan inspired then who inspired "millions now living will never die"????????????????????????

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" When people say "Armageddon may come, but not in my lifetime", that is a "Satanic inspired error" "

Who's lifetime? Mine? The 85 year-old sister in my KH? A 16 year old's lifetime? The new-born baby in the KH?! Can we get some clarafication??

• sir82
    sir82
    Who's lifetime? Mine? The 85 year-old sister in my KH? A 16 year old's lifetime? The new-born baby in the KH?! Can we get some clarafication??

Makes absolutely no difference at all - all those people belong to the same "generation".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has anyone asked this question? Surely they wouldn't give a " generation " answer?? If they did, that would be really stupid, because even if the "generation" teaching was true, it still would not mean that a member of that "generation" could not die before the big "A." When they die before Armageddon, the end did not come in thier lifetime, therefore they were correct if they said they would die before the big A." Since they told the truth, they were not being influnced by Satanic teachings.

It's like claiming that anyone who says, " I am not a part of the Great Crowd because I am going to die before the GT." is being influenced by Satan..

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

I like the cat-lady's MO!

gorgia

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I learned how to sleep with my eyelids still open. Very difficult but can be done if you completely tune out and look straight ahead.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" I learned how to sleep with my eyelids still open. Very difficult but can be done if you completely tune out and look straight ahead. "

Yep!! LOL!! My brain only activates to record the really stupid stuff, so that I can post it here later...

• caliber

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit