DC Drama stirs up drama of it's own!!!

by DATA-DOG 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

I remember years ago a watchtower or awake mag had a picture of two men from Africa holding hands in field service because it was their custom to do so. The P.O. At the time laughed and said what if they interlocked their fingers would that be GAY.

But it is wrong to hold hands with your wife. LMAO !

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is good stuff, ths pst is my chuckle for the day.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just to be clear, it was not the holding of hands that was the issue. It was that fact that the rank-and-file sheeple, who are not allowed to think, started doing so. " If Job was in the paradise with his wife, holding hands affectionaltely, then what..." That type of thinking must be nipped at the bud, before it grows. The speed in which the e-mail from HQ was sent and the drama changed, in relation to performance of the drama that featured Job and his Wife together is startling. The questioning by the R&F was silenced, and changes took effect in a week or less. Any awake JW reading this should be alarmed.

What happens when the GB/FDS send an e-mail to Elders with very specific instructions that affect your family? The sheeple have been conditioned to obey without question. They will obey very people who refused to obey the law in Australia to protect children. The real issue is the speed at which these changes took place, and that they were accepted without question. I find it very disturbing.

• sir82
    sir82

I caught that too - in our drama there was no "hand-holding" but it was plainly evident that the resurrected Job had his resurrected wife standing right next to him.

It was a clear & blatent contradiction of a point made over & over again in the WT, and reinforced in a "QFR" not that long ago - the WTS position is that resurrected people do not marry, period.

It's a central point of WT doctrine - it is extremely surprisisng that they'd think no one would notice, or that they are that sloppy in their editing.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

If I had known it was so easy to get laid by holding hands, I would have done it more often

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    What is the Faithful Slave (tm) trying to tell us!??!

No natural affection.

The GB are only interested in kiddy fiddling.

• outofthelionsden
    outofthelionsden

My husband and i are pretty affectionate so if were sitting together then we automatically hold hands or something, so we were asked a few times NOT to share the bible or publications during the meeting and to not hold hands, that that wasn't the place or time to do it and the big thing was to not share the song book!! they also said it didn't look good that he puts his arm around me during prayer, that that was disrespecting jehovah...well sadly for them we never listed and we actually did it more lol

thats the reason i got married so i can show publicly our affection HELLO..know wonder most jw marriages are miserable

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

It is pretty pathetic that a God of love is somehow offended when a child holds their fathers hand during a prayer.

Obviously made up garbage by Watchtower. Yet so many people are able to swallow it whole without question

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

one thing i never understood was why they allow married couples to have sex that isnt specifically for reproduction? I always found it odd that the cathlolic church was more prudish in this regard than JW's. I mean yeah, there are a ton of things in the watchtower that makes the sex you have boring, if you follow it. But its not like the church. I would expect this to change soon as it seems that GB is getting more and more crazy and extreme.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Their ,suggestions, bcomin rules, rules becoming laws they have themslves in a corner and can't keep up with what they believe.

They proved this because Job and his wife being together after A and holding hands should have been a non issue but their little rules backfired because everybody is so aware of the little "suggestions" it becomes a great big blunder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit