DC Drama stirs up drama of it's own!!!

by DATA-DOG 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Remember the Drama about persecution,suffering, that a modern-day Job experiences? The JW's under ban in a " landmark ruling", our faithful brother conversing with Job in the New World, it' all too wonderful! Especially Job wearing pants and a tunic style shirt! Anyway...

I have it on good authority from someone who is directly involved with the dramas, that a slight problem developed. One that required a special letter to be sent from HQ to all Brothers involved with the dramas for all DC's. Apparently, in one area of the world, the drama depicted Job and his Wife holding hands in an affectionate manner.. UH, OHHHH.....

This caused quite the stir. Many a loyal dub were wondering about this NU-LIGHT (tm)! Were Job and his wife really together in the New System of things?!? Doesn't death break the marriage bond?! Why were they holding hands!?!? What is the Faithful Slave (tm) trying to tell us!??! The rumors circulated to such an extent that the GB needed to step in.

So a letter was sent ( e-mail I guess ) to all Brothers in charge of dramas. ABSOLUTELY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, ARE JOB AND HIS WIFE TO EXPRESS AFFECTION FOR EACHOTHER IN THE DRAMA!! NO HOLDING OF HANDS!!

• minimus
    minimus

and no holding of hands during prayer.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Really?! lol. For fu#ks sake. God forbid they hold hands. This is what happens when they make sh*t up along the way.

• minimus
    minimus

they might be tempted to have sex on stage.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

they might be tempted to have sex on stage.

Now THATS a drama I would go back to see...

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Such a wonderful depiction of the alleged paradise earth. I wonder if ANY human affection will be allowable, even between marriage mates?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I could swear there was a WT or AW that showed a couple holding hands out in service with their kids. My wife said she didnt remember that one. There was a time when she felt a little weird holding my had from door to door

Whats their deal with public affection?

• minimus
    minimus

I have to wonder why they have such a thing against mates holding hands. Seriously, does anybody know?

• JeffT
    JeffT

WTF? I thought the big deal with Living Forever on Paradise Earth was being reunited with loved ones (well and petting tigers). What's the point of being reunited with a dead wife if you can't even hold her hand? Any married couple that actually loved each other would be driven completely nuts but such a situation.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT:

From now on only married people are allowed to hold hands but only in their bedroom and the door must be closed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit