Imagine if the JW's tried to copy Apple and open a 'JW store'......OMFG.......they did...

by snare&racket 16 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
  • J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

definately better than the house to house shuffle

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yeah but will it count as preaching been as its not door to door? That's how they claim other religions ministry as void.

the cheap ass copy cats really can't think for themselves, but it looks like some serious money has gone into it and I bet this is nothing more than a middle finger to the French government, watch them cry when France kicks their cult ass via tax laws....

SCIENTOLOGY + APPLE = JW.ORG shop ....... Lame, and about 10 years behind as usual. Never though I would see the day they opened up a shop. They obviously have some kind of big business advisors in at the moment thinking out of the box for 3,000 world wide work dollars an hour. There is definetly some kind of development project going on. The jw.org logos everywhere, the 'hip' new website. They are using colours and designs that appeal to middle class money types. There is a clear PR campaign going on and it looks expensive. I bet there is a JW.org store coming to all the major cities. This is their anti-Internet information mission we are seeing. "We want peoole to google jw.org not Jehovah's witnesses" must have been said at one point. The brand haul over smells of corporate American advice and is not very spiritual at all....

Do they really think that THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE needs a shop........ WTF?

so whats the antidote.? Let them build another 100 jw.org stores and we scould build 100 exjw.org disgruntledjw.org truthaboutjw.org so that when it is typed in, people still find TTATT.

snare

• Stealth
    Stealth

There is one huge difference, at Apple stores, I always see lots of people and long lines to talk to associates.

JW store...... *crickets*

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Do they really think that THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE needs a shop........ WTF?

Evidently, they do.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Nothing will replace the " time-tested method" ( GB sanctioned words at DC ) of the D2D ministry!! We are just like first-century Christians!!! " LOL!!! Let's see how this pans out. My prediction is that super zealous Piousneers will get first dibs at rolly-carts and stores! Perhaps the JW.ORG store is where JW's must purchase their rolly-carts for their " personal ministry?"

The Org will somehow separate the Rank&File from the title of " ordained Minister", especially after the Conti case is over. All measely r&f's will have to " keep pace " with Jehovah's(tm) progressive Org!! This means buying a rolly-cart at the JW.org Store. Then YOU must find a place to set up the cart in your territory. All after signing a legally binding agreement that you are NOT recognized as an ordained minister by the ORG, so any and all liabilities will be your responsibility.

Elders will retain the title of " Ordained Minister ", everyone else will be encouraged to accept theocratic refinements, and serve shoulder to shoulder out of appreciation for being part of God's Organization!! The dubs will glady contribute their time, money, and energy to advance "Kingdom interests."

• mrsjones5
  • XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Well Apple is similar to a cult.

Make a screen .5 inches bigger and called it a different name and the iSheep must have it because its a 5 not a fcuking 4S. Need to keep pace with Steve Jobs celestial iChariot...

btw Love my iPad so not a hater just saying

• watson
    watson

Do they serve coffee?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Looks like these venues will be stationary targets for "apostates" who mind their manners and engage them on their own turf, perhaps in the presence of other non-JW onlookers in the place, but politely enough to avoid getting kicked out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit