Imagine if the JW's tried to copy Apple and open a 'JW store'......OMFG.......they did...

by snare&racket 16 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Do they serve coffee? " LOL!!!!!!

They serve holy spirit...

• watson
    watson

If I were "active" (Lord, that sounds weird), if they had coffee, during Field Service, it would be a great place for the early morning, or mid morning, or late morning coffee break. Could count time?

• blondie
    blondie
    Yeah but will it count as preaching been as its not door to door? That's how they claim other religions ministry as void.

telephone witnessing

street witnessing

mall witnessing

business witnessing

studying with your children

studying with non-jws

return visits

talking to workmates

talking to schoolmates

talking to non-jw family

talking to neighbors

letter writing

in parks

at cemeteries

in parking lots

on public transportation

on beaches, ski slopes, etc.

• tiki
    tiki

for real?????????????????

• blondie
    blondie

I can remember KHs with windows to the street side that put a groups of publications with an invitation to stop in and get copies.

*** w89 2/15 p. 24 They Can Help You to Preach ***

In Spain, a meeting place of Jehovah’s Witnesses was built next to a Catholic church. The priest was furious. He said that if he had known the Witnesses were going to build a meeting place there, he would have bought the land to prevent them from using it. This Kingdom Hall has a window with the Live Forever book on display. Each day a member of the congregation turned one page. Townspeople would stop by and read the new page. As a result, many people showed interest, and Bible studies were started. Yes, the book proved to be a silent but effective witness.

*** yb99 pp. 56-57 Worldwide Report ***A Witness in Austria called on a lady who always said she had no time. On her next visit, the Witness just held up the tract Life in a Peaceful New World, and before the lady could say “I have no time,” the Witness gave her the tract while making the brief remark: “It concerns the future of your family.” What the lady read made her want to know more. When the Witness returned, the lady asked for the book You Can Live Forever in Paradise On Earth, which she had seen on display outside a Kingdom Hall.

• Heaven
    Heaven

blondie, I don't see 'Talking to yourself' on that list so I guess I can't count my time.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, tiki, for real. All mentioned in the publications and at least 75% I participated in personally. Yes, there is more to jws officially than door to door. And for real about the displays of literature outside KHs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit