Holocaust Denier

by Kenneson 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

I don't guess this is going to do my reputation much good, but here goes anyway.

During the time that Hitler slaughtered his six million:

Stalin systematically starved the entire population of the Ukraine, about forty millions, by confiscating all the food produced in that region, "Russia's breadbasket," and shipping it out in railcars.

Mao systematically murdered his fellow countrymen who did not express enough enthusiasm for his "agrarian revolt." I have seen numbers as high as 60 millions of Chinese dead by the hand of this agrarian reformer.

The Japanese were busily killing more than six million in places like Nanking, Singapore, the Phillipines, southeast asia for lack of enthusiasm for their "Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere." If the little bastards had gotten their hands on Australia, they would have wiped out every occidental face, every abo face on it. Why do you think they were in the Solomon Islands? It was certainly not, as the curators of the Smithsonian (during the Clitonista regime) would have us believe, that they were merely protecting their "unique way of life." The japs were out of room, even back then. And Australia is a big, big place.

So finally, creeping up on my point, we never hear of these other atrocities simply because the Jewish people are much, much better at propaganda about what happened to them during WW II than are all these other people - whose deaths in genocide far outstripped six million. They've got better PR people on the job, making sure none of us ever "forgets." And now they're behaving toward the Palestinians like the Germans behaved toward them.

What goes 'round, comes 'round.

Francois

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Francois,

For what it's worth, I love it when people flip that coin over and give me another perspective. So in my never to be humble opinion you're an all right dude.

Shimmer

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Francois,
    I agree with you that the there have been many other holocausts besides that of the Jews and they should be publicized as well.
    I searched the web under "genocide" and found 110 sites. At least, that's a beginning. But it is people like you who are making the
    public more aware. Thanks for your post.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Interesting that in all these years this topic has only come up once... I used to ignore any topic that had to do with the denial of a holocaust.. but then in another ex-jw site someone post it a topic about it... and the research started...

Now I am used to ask of everything... Where is the evidence? So I started there... boy oh boy was I in for a surprise..

What are your thoughts.... and what have you researched.

• cofty
    cofty

Why would anything that charlatan says be interesting?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I knew a holocaust survivor - it happened beyond any doubt whatsoever. David Irving deserves no legitimacy.

• cofty
    cofty

Reflect on the degree of the conspiracy that would be required to make Irving's ravings credible.

It would take thousands of people who were unknown to each other to relate the same experiences, containing countless verifiable details, consistently over seven decades.

What possible motive could anybody have for accusing all those victims of lying? CJ - DId it not occur to you to investigate the evidence before publicly promoting the lies of this fool?

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, I draw the line at having that moron's video's on this site. He deserves no publicity or links. There is a line. This is the sort of nonsense that the internet sadly provides a home to. Not here.

The immense scale of conspiracy necessary for his claims to be true with no imaginable benefit to those involved make it completely and utterly unbelievable. Then there is all the evidence that we have - you know, like graves and buildings and numerous eyewitnesses and TV footage.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    I knew a holocaust survivor - it happened beyond any doubt whatsoever. David Irving deserves no legitimacy.

So, have you heard what he has to say?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Reflect on the degree of the conspiracy that would be required to make Irving's ravings credible

Thats your scientific method?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit