Holocaust Denier

by Kenneson 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

At the beginning of the week I watched a documentary on the libel
    suit brought against Penguin Books and Deborah Lipstadt but lost by
    Holocaust denier David Irving? Irving contended that Hitler had no knowledge of the holocaust, but that only his officers knew. Did anyone else get to watch this program? What are your thoughts?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

DAVID IRVING IS A PROPOGANDIST AND AN ARSEHOLE AND SHOULD NOT BE PISSED ON IF HIS GUMS WERE ON FIRE! NOT TO MENTION THE MOST IGNORANT, SELF SERVING AND CALLOUS FUCKWIT I EVA SEEN

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Sorry for the mouth Simon, but David really boils my blood!

What a tosser...oops sorry again!

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Violet, when will you learn to stop mincing words and say what you really feel?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Violet:
    Irving strikes a cord in me too. I think he is a racist liar.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Violet sounds like a true believer. I wonder which religion.

SS not questioning religion, just wondering which one

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In my opinion, one of the best sites rebutting holocaust deniers is

http://www.nizkor.org/

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

And to think -- I was about to pass up this thread until I saw those big huge letters.

I'm not a Nazi era fanatic. So who is this David Irving arsehole, Violet?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm with you Violet. In fact I'll bring the gasoline to start the fire.

There is a very simple answer to these idiots. There are two ways to mount a defense in a criminal trial. One is factual "I didn't do it." The other is legal "The law doesn't support this charge." You pick one (or both)and present evidence to support your position. (BTW I'm not a lawyer, but as a business person I've been in court more times than I like to think about, thank lawyers and the US legal system).

At Nuremburg and subsequent trials the Nazis chose option 2. They never denied the facts of what they were charged with. The defense they chose was that there was no basis in law to charge them after the fact with crimes. If they had not murdered 6 million people it would have been a lot easier to say "it didn't happen, you prove it."

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

While it is commendable that we always remember the Jewish victims
    of the Holocaust, let us also never forget those 5 million other
    non-Jews who also perished.

See http://www.holocaustforgotten.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit