Holocaust Denier

by Kenneson 31 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Sorry, I draw the line at having that moron's video's on this site. He deserves no publicity or links. There is a line. This is the sort of nonsense that the internet sadly provides a home to. Not here.

Yes we know. if you dont like it.. you either delete it or lock the thread.... seen it several times.

• cofty
    cofty

I never make personal attacks but on this one occasion I am going to make an exception.

You are a fucking idiot.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

The problem is not when someone says something you dont agree with... the problem is when you want to prevent that person from saying it.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    I never make personal attacks but on this one occasion I am going to make an exception.
    You are a fucking idiot.

you are an english native speaker... you could use a different word than never... Interesting for someone who claims to never use logical fallacies...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I think that deep down cofty.... you are a creationist..

• cofty
    cofty
    the problem is when you want to prevent that person from saying it.

I happen to think that cretins who want to argue holocaust denial should be allowed to do so. I disagree with the law in Germany that makes it a criminal offense. Let is be said in public and then let the imbeciles who argue for it be exposed with facts and evidence as the lying charlatans that they are.

Yes I have examined both sides of this debate. That is why I have no hesitation in saying you are an idiot.

By the way just because you should have right to say stupid things doesn't mean Simon has to let you say them here.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    I happen to think that cretins who want to argue holocaust denial should be allowed to do so.
    I disagree with the law in Germany that makes it a criminal offense.

First.. David Irving is not a holocaust denier... he is a historian.. and a revisionist.. Not only Germany, france austria... if you even question it... its a crime.

Let is be said in public and then let the imbeciles who argue for it be exposed with facts and evidence as the lying charlatans that they are.

you seem to attack many people... why is that?

Yes I have examined both sides of this debate. That is why I have no hesitation in saying you are an idiot.

You seem to have a lot of insight to know who i am just based on that...

By the way just because you should have right to say stupid things doesn't mean Simon has to let you say them here.

Yes I know.... stupid word are not allowed here. Say stupid things.. you get your statements deleted... this is a forum for intelligent people only. just like you and simon.

However I must tell you.... It makes me happy to know I was not in the same congregation as you and that you were not my elder :-)

• cofty
    cofty
    David Irving is not a holocaust denier

Yes he is. Why are you lying about that?

He did 3 years in prison in Austria for it.

In 2000, he lost a £2m libel action against the US historian Deborah Lipstadt and Penguin Books. The judge ruled that Irving “is an active Holocaust denier; that he is anti-Semitic and racist”....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Yes he is. Why are you lying about that?
    He did 3 years in prison in Austria for it.
    See, you accuse people of not wanting to research information... and you do the same.... and you call me a lier... which there is no point of point your logical fallacies because you are a smart man.. thats my opinion. anyway. he 400 days is not 3 years... just saying.

I would post a link to an interesting video I watched just yesterday... but if I do.. the GESTAPO will come and delete my post. just google it. last 2 hours type david irving talks freely was recorded on 2009. if you can stomach to listen to someone you dont agree for 2 hours.

In 2000, he lost a £2m libel action against the US historian Deborah Lipstadt and Penguin Books. The judge ruled that Irving “is an active Holocaust denier;

So everything a judge rules... you agree with?

• cofty
    cofty

CJ - Fuck off

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit