Antineoplastons - Gene - targeted Cancer medicines. Dr Burzynski MD PhD

by *lost* 44 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Talesin...... What utter garbage.... I mean seriously, you HAVE to be joking or with the greatest respect a little unwell. I have never heard such nonsense at all. You are joking right?

The male ? The female? Did you not see my GM post about there not being a DNA blueprint? Big pharma and med schools... Illegal and not true. This is why we have science, because humans will buy anything they are told, I love how you reference a website page with 7 references to old papers as your dynamite against medical science.

if you are going to do something, do it properly.... "BAD MEDICINE" by Ben Goldacre, its a fantastic read and highlight many flaws with trials of all kinds. But as we have said several times already now, bad science is...... Bad science. That's it. Nobody claims it is anything else. Anyone can do science, anyone can do bad science or good science. So what? Bad science is worthless..... Good science shrinks your cancer and gives you another 20 years.

i can't get over how brainwashed people appear here against nothing more tha a method to observe an experiment everybody is. Its ridiculously ignorant. Its as simple as that. Lost you are witnessing first hand here someone attacking something they don't understand. Because it takes years and effort and dedication to understand it. There is no shortcut. No lazy holy book that says "god did it."

People that don't understand a thing they are talking about yet talking about it are dangerous and deluded. Like the JW's going door to door every year of their life denouncing evolution. I am yet to meet one that can even describe evolution in the most simplistic term.

Talesin does to realise that her comments are actually disproven by science, a total contradiction. "Hey class, the male form is the superior and the female the inferior... Now mitochondria genetics... We all came from women...." End of conspiracy.

Jesus why do i waste me time....

Thats me checking out, this has gone from polite discussion to bat shit crazy. Talesin, you are living in a fairy land.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Talesin, this was my esrly comment to lost :

" It is 2013, you must have a local library, a local university and you certainly have access to knowledge on the Internet. The answers are there if you really want them."

My mantra in life is to look at the evidence and decide for yourself, on EVERYTHING. I don't accept anything I am told, I didn't just accept evolution, I did evolutionary experiments in a lab. I did Mendelian experiments, I measured horse teeth and I even discovered my missing palmaris longus...

When people tell you what they teach in med school Talesin, may I humbly suggest you don't ask a medical student but find out for yourself :)

• cofty
    cofty

This could get interesting.

A man has suggested that Talesin might be wrong about something. Not only a man but a man who is a practitioner of science-based medicine.

Let the accusations of misogyny begin...

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Oh jesus.... I'm not doing one of those...... I have sweetcorn to pick from my superior male poop...

one small green.

one small yellow.

one small yellow.

one big yellow.

one big green.

one big green.

Another 'crap' joke that only makes me chuckle..... Mildly.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Snare - I really do appreciate the discussion with you and your sharing.

Cofty thinks I'm a science hating Bible thumping jehovist, I'm sure. lol. Nothing could be further than the truth.

and yes, you did in the first instance advise me to research etc. (however I am not in the 'right place' to do so presently.

It is for my childrens education and future I am striving.

I have a very intelligent daughter and I want the ability to feed her brain and point her in the right direction

( she has the capabilitites to go high if she chooses, I want to fulfill her potential fully and do good in the world)

Presently she has thoughts directed towards a career in the army, that could change though as she gets older.

She needs challenges, she needs mental stimulation, I think she would enjoy engaing on this site, and it would be a valuable learning tool for her.

Interestingly enough, Yesterday there was an article in the UK Independent I stumbled on, on line. ( I do a lot of stumbling, lol )

It was about Reasearch and funding etc. I will post it as a new thread, I believe it merits discussion, and I do value your participation.

regards

lost

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit