Antineoplastons - Gene - targeted Cancer medicines. Dr Burzynski MD PhD

by *lost* 44 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I am lucky, I used to say such things too lost. The word science meant something odd to me, a movement, a group, a belief system. In reality science is a cold , boring but successful list of rules for testing an idea. That's all science is. Its a method of observing things we see in nature. These rules were only written in the last one hundred and fifty years, by Francis Bacon. They are called 'the scientific method'.

That's it...... When people say science..... This is all it means. When people say scientists it means anyone using this method. That's it.

Thats it. No group. No movement. No conspiracy. No financial corruption. No nothing. Someone goes to a uni, gets a degree. They apply to get grant money from their country for a research idea and then they do it. They publish the results and they contribute to science.

As you can see, its super easy to prove something now believed to be true as false if its all lies.... it is easier than doing your own science, it is a HUGE and easy way to get famous, recognised and admiration. You saw something nobody else did! There are millions of people doing this and what you claim to be going on is impossible.

people denying evolution have no idea how many thousands of papers are published a day with new evidence, none of it being proven untrue. There are some things that are done poorly. There is a tiny percentage of people even being fraudulent with their research. Been as the results of everyone's research is accumilated and used to continue research, any frauds are soon seen. The motive is now lost for that person is shamed and never trusted again. The research is removed from science immediatly and the reasons why added. This is science in 2013. It isn't perfect but its good enough that it allows us to discuss this topic on a global network on computers and tablets and phones , all this by applying the scientific method to experimenting with sand, metal and air.

In comparison how easy is it to sell a cure with no published data on? Nobody can test it or defend it. How good is th man that keeps that cure locked away from mankind, even for scrutiny and why? There is no motive in not publishing for peer review. If anything it protects you and stops someone else doing it and tasking the credit.

we know it works because.... Well, it works! It gives is cell phones, chemotherapy, bridges, answers......

Science was done in the past, before Bacon, sometimes well (the egyptians worked out the circumfernsce of the earth) sometimes poorly (they used mercury as medicine). Now we are very strict with the rules in order to achieve much more, in much less time. Hence the scientific advancements of the last few hundred years.

Thats all science is. If you stick to the rules, anyone can do it. The only reason people need an education, is because we know so much. To get to grips and to catch up requires a degree as a bare minimum. Its not essential, but it is the best way. Credentials and credibility do matter too. That's just life, but if the science is good enough, again it won't matter. The problem is when people think they can claim things without doing the hard work. Science often finds that we can't trust anacdotal evidence, I.e. word of mouth or experience. It is the lowest form of evidence, not because of snobbery but because of how good the real scientific testing methods are. Anecdotal evidence leads to things like thalidomide, or believing the earth is flat as it does indeed appear to be by our vision and logic.

Darwin was someone i was brought up to dislike. There was no explanation as to why, but I did. I heard in university for the first time that he was not even a biologist. He was a geologist. This was great news to my anti-evolutionary bias. Then I saw his science. I saw his experiments, I saw his methods and i saw his data. That man spent decades doing good science. He is a hero of mine now.

Anyone can do science .......but...... In 2013 at the very least, science must be done..... And done well.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

snare&racket

Your post above (num. 1399) is one of the best succinct descriptions of cancer and how it works that I’ve read.

Brilliant piece of writing, and spot on.

Marvin Shilmer

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I think I am dyslexic, with a spoonful of lazy and a spooned heap too many of zeal. So I apologise that I write so erratically. But thank you MS. Under the rough edges, I do try my best. Thanks for the kind words.

Enlightenment, knowledge and scientific method needs to be shouted from the roof tops. It is amazing how much we know. Yet how little humankind realises how much we know. The culprit? Yep you guessed it...... Zeus, Ra, Baal.... Etc are all dead thanks to knowledge and reduced ignorance. Some surviving gods don't want to go down without a fight, but every journal paper is another jab, another hole in their boat.

Truth will kill myth and the world will be a better place. Anyone who disagrees has never opened a history book and has little faith in their fellow man, who amongst us can dare to have so much delusion that they are the personification of morality, over the rest of mankind. The world is full of good human beings and never have so many been so dedicated to making life better for us all.

see that person next to you on the bus..... He wants to see the end of cancer too. See that man who owns that drug company, he has kids, he wants cancer gone too. We are all the same.

ask yourself what you are contributing in a time when you have the means to contribute so much..... before you judge those that are.

• *lost*
    *lost*

No cofty - you assume, people like snare are being slandered, there is a big difference between an assumption and a fact.

no where did I once, say anything that could be directed at doctors or nurses or general health practitioners.

A comment was made about 'conspiracy theories' I don't have to publicly state

' I declare all conspiracy theories that exist in the world to be a load of crap '

If conspiracy theories are not discussed openly in public, they cannot be de-bunked with facts, can they.

Is that not the whole point of researching, learning, sharing information ?

the you come back with 'having a rant is easier than having a discussion isn't it lost' please, discussion is the whole point,

which is why I posted the topic in the first place.

Because i know and respect there are some people here who do know about these things and can explain / de-bunk what is correct and in-correct information.

Snare

they were some excellent posts and thank you.

that is the kind of 'discussions' I'm looking for, those are the kinds of brains I want to tap into and learn from.

Which is why I post certain things and ask certain things.

I could sit down and listen to you talking all day long and I would love every minute of it.

• *lost*
    *lost*

I actually agree with, and highly admire and respect Snare.

he has done (she ?) has done a brilliant job here with the discussion.

I'm pro-education, I think it is the most imprtant thing a person can do.

I'm not anti-science, as it deals with facts and hard evidence.

I love science.

I am an avid fan of Brian Cox's.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I have not slept in over a 32 hours..... Forgive my last message before naps.... It will get messy....

Im a he and I apologise if I get too passionate sometimes.

i must admit that Cofty is an intellectual and academic by nature, trust me..i can tell, I spend my life amongst the and I am not one of them. I would take his answer over mine every day of the week, unless it was a medical scenario.

lost..... When you say there are treatments and they are being held back, who do you think comes up with treatments and ideas? The health service does not run a cure lab, universities don't have medical think tanks persee. The doctors are responsible for the research as well as the foot work. Yes that consultant that is so nice to you about your itchy foot , is also doing homework and research and trials and audits.

There are researchers a d academics that do this too, but trust me, such a conspirital thought regarding cancer, in that there is hidden treatment or consoled knowledge, does indeed include every nurse and doctor.

The day i deny the public true knowledge and endanger their lives to protect science ( which makes no sense as science is just a 5 stage method of observation) is the day I have to hang up the stethescope.

By random chance, I happen to be a medical inventor and I have invented something that we hope will save lived by reducing infections significantly. For the first time my medical realm has crossed over into the business realm too. I have instructed that we test the system under the most stringent trials. We are going to great lengths to create control data to compare against and we are losing results that would make us look better in order to do a more water tight trial.

why? This goes against all ideals of making money right? Why not make the system look good or better than it is at least? You forget the first person in the line of invention or of research, its people like me, developing new ideas to fix problems....... DING DING DING.... Did you pick up on that? What is the point of me inventing a system to reduce infections if it doesn't? My motive was to solve that problem, not make money. If it doesn't do that we'll, I want to know in the trials so i can alter it and continue my goal to solve that problem..... You seem point? Its offensive to hear that such hard work, time and effort is reduced down to the financial elements of medical solutions. That is what beings them to market and makes them reality, but they are born in the motivation of doing good.

Now they again to imagine a world full of doctors concealing cancers cause and treatment. It just is not even logical, nevermind possible. The people dedicated to that work are in centres in most major cities. My university made huge developments in breast cancer and the dr responsible got a Nobel prize. I met an doctor from my medical school who has just helped reduce cervical cancer risk by a new method, currently being researched.

You are talking about us. People like me. This really is how it works. Ok there are companies that develop a treatment and keep the patent 7 years and charge a fortune whilst nobody else can make it and sell it. But it costs billions and billions to research a new drug and whats their motivations they can't make profit from it? The profit they do make goes into more research!

ironically evolution is slowing profit nowadays. Antibiotics were being researched and the bacteria were evolving resistance and making all that money, hard work and research null and void. So now few pharma companies are developing new antibiotics, this is a worry! It takes about ten years to go from from research to the shelves for a drug, if, if, if it makes it to the shelf. That means if we even came up with an idea for a new antibiotic tomorrow, it won't be here for a minimum of 7 years, probably 10.

life just isn't as simple as we sometimes think, if something doesn't make sense, its probably because we are missing a piece of the puzzle.

due to my home life when I was a kid, I learned a lesson that served me well so far. It was a huge realisation. My parents demonised some elders as evil, manipulative, cunning and conspirital. I remember the day i saw that elder for the human he was. He was just a normal human. It was my parents perceptions that were out of reality. My point is, apart from a very, very, very very, tiny minority of people like Saddam or some crazy murderer, we are all the same. We all want peace, security and happiness. Before we assume the worst of human nature such as with capitalism hiding cures for cancer, lets remember that those people hiding that cure are as human as you and me. ........ Yeah they wouldn't do it would they? Would you? Why would they????

humans are good .... The watchtower/Christian religion wont work with this assumption and so it is denied, for if humans are largely decent.. god is no longer needed.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Snare - what is your, how do I say this, area .

Are you going to be a Hospital doctor, GP or is it mainly in the field / scope of medical research, medical scientist ? understand what I'm trying to ask ?

I love passion by the way, it shows a persons 'true' self, usually the ones that 'care' the most.

What area will you work in when your training is done ( well done by the way for all that you have acheived so far, you should be proud of yourself )

How I would love to be able to sit down and share a drink and hear your stories.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“Enlightenment, knowledge and scientific method needs to be shouted from the roof tops. It is amazing how much we know. Yet how little humankind realises how much we know. The culprit? Yep you guessed it...... Zeus, Ra, Baal.... Etc are all dead thanks to knowledge and reduced ignorance. Some surviving gods don't want to go down without a fight, but every journal paper is another jab, another hole in their boat.

“Truth will kill myth and the world will be a better place. Anyone who disagrees has never opened a history book and has little faith in their fellow man, who amongst us can dare to have so much delusion that they are the personification of morality, over the rest of mankind. The world is full of good human beings and never have so many been so dedicated to making life better for us all.

“see that person next to you on the bus..... He wants to see the end of cancer too. See that man who owns that drug company, he has kids, he wants cancer gone too. We are all the same.

Amen to every single syllable in those statements.

Marvin Shilmer

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Anyone who calls a Dr or biochemist a fraud, had better be just as educated, and had better know the work of the accused forward and backward. I refuse to blindly trust anyone, including the FDA's doctors.

• Simon
    Simon
    see that person next to you on the bus..... He wants to see the end of cancer too. See that man who owns that drug company, he has kids, he wants cancer gone too. We are all the same.

By that logic, people would only ever do what is good for society and humanity ... but we know that is not the case.

Drug companies can be made up of good people looking for cures but as a whole the organization is driven by profit. I do have some experience in this having worked for a large multi-national drug company. It's all about money..

It's the same way that oil companies damage the environment and arms manufacturers destroy civilisation ... the people behind it still have to live in the world they destroy but I presume they are OK as long as they have a slightly nicer piece of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit