My Mom has decided to turn me in... I am not afraid (Letter Inside)

by sosoconfused 82 Replies latest jw experiences

• TOTH
    TOTH

Being a parent I can feel her sincerity in trying to reach you. But supporting the wt no matter how sincere makes anyone simply sincerely wrong. I hope that you make it through this in a good way. You have much support here.

• BU2B
    BU2B

My Father tried the same thing with me. Appeal to guilt. "How would sister ******* feel, how would your mother and I feel?" How loving is it that they want you to live your life based on how other people feel, with no regard to your own thoughts and feelings? They would actually rather you fake it than to live an authentic life true to who you really are.

They write letter infused with manipulation and guilt trips because it is the way they are talked to in the pages of the WT. My mother would write almost this exact letter. I promise to post it here when she does. They are all programmed the same, like androids with the same program installed. It is heart wrenching to see the words of a mind controlled loved one, almost make you doubt yourself for a quick second dosent it. But at the same time you know you are right, you saw past the mind control, yet that does little to dull the pain. Congratulations on getting out with your wife and children intact.. That is a HUGE accomplishment

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Hello Sosoconfused:

I feel for you and what your going through. You got a lot of good information you can use to help you get through this mess.

Just continue to be strong and know that you have friends here for you and your family.My husband and I send our LOVE to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit