My Mom has decided to turn me in... I am not afraid (Letter Inside)

by sosoconfused 82 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I had a call from my sister because she said my mom is already telling people I have turned my back on the organization.

This is just the begining.

Your mom won`t be happy..

Until she has created a "you VS them" JW Group..

I had JW`s I had never met before,come to my shop..

To scowelingly ask me why I left..

I didn`t know any of them,it was a set up..

WTF??!!..Don`t bother me at work..

It happened a few times..

Mom would even bring JW`s in the FS to my house or..

Pop over with WBT$ Literature..

I finally told her not to..

Park her Broom in my Driveway..

.........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif... OUTLAW

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sosoconfused, thank you for sharing this letter you received from your mother. Bless her little heart!

One thing I noticed in the letter that makes me believe that your mom, herself, needs to re-evaluate her own spirituality, is how soo little a part Jesus Christ our Lord is a part of her life.

First, over 30 times she makes reference, in one way or another, to Jehovah.

Second she makes reference to the Devil 6 times or more.

And, at a distant third, she makes reference to Jesus Christ a token …..3 times!

Have her re-read the Gospel accounts, the writings of the apostle Paul and the rest of the Christian Greek Scriptures to see how these men of faith spoke first and foremost of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. And when they did speak about our Lord, how they used expressions of endearment to refer to him!

I think you’re on the right tract! May God bless you and yours!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

It's amazing how they ALWAYS trot out the 'proof' Jehovah is directing the org such as the preaching, the growth (such as it is) and the translation into a zillion languages. That line of programming is universal to JWs.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks for sharing your experience. Its valuable for others to know that what they go through with their family is nothing new.

"Satan has been able to instill the spirit of rebelliousness in you"

Oh dear! There is no way to reason with that depth of delusion?

Live a happy life, its the only thing that will really puzzle them.

I wish you all the best.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

This outlaw guyis ridiculously funny ROFL

Me and my wife decided to just go smoke some cigars and drink scotch in the backyard.

Its like 93 degrees here in Florida and she got sick and threw up. Then she laughed about it and ate some ice cream - so we created yet another memory.

Screw this whole watchtower thing. Its a huge time dump that alienates you from the real world.

My wife says, I would hate to have to live 1000 years trying to be perfect only to have to go through this Sh*& again.

It's easier to get my 80+ years and just die happy.

I agree

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

My Mom actually said I should be thankful because in other times she would be forced to stone her children - how happifing it is of the borg they only have to shun us now!

• Wholly
    Wholly

@ sosoconfused

Good for you guys!

• satinka
    satinka

Strange how moms always want their kids to stay on the same path as they taught.

When in reality we each have our own path.

Kids are entitled to use their own free will when they choose.

You can still love your mom AND honor your free will!!!

satinka

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

dear, just love your kids and wife, kick the wtbts to the curb and turn your back on all that crap. Maybe your mother will wake up some day. Until then she's suffering pain that is NOT your fault, it's the fault of her blind obedience to the wtbts.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Your mum will love you but will have to shun you and it'll be the end of her I'm afraid. Iv'e heard of mums praying to JEhovah that he would take away their maternal love so shunning doesn't hurt so much. I know a JW mum who doesn't know if her dfd son is dead or alive, and she's a physically and mentally sick basket case. I know a CO who had a heart attack a couple of years or less after his son was dfd for apostasy, and the remaining family blame the son for the father's death. They will always blame the person being shunned and never even question the policy that makes them shun and thereby ruins their health.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit