Newbie: Well I've been lurking enough and thought I should say hello.

by Adventurousone 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome, glad you're both out.

Loz x

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Yes welcome Adventureousone it will be good to hear more from you.

All my family are on the path to freeing themselves from the Watchtower, even my elderly mother & father after 54 years of servitude to it.

They know something is wrong with the borg & feel it must face up to its fate.

They are though struggling with feelings of wasting so much of their lives by ignoring the little alarm bells over the years & waiting on Jehovah to put things right.

'Get out of her' surely also applies to the WBTS now they have usurped the mediatior of mankind.

Hoab

• mouthy
    mouthy

A very big welcome.... I was so pleased to read you & hubby are together still. The WT breaks up so many
    families ,that when I hear of a couple escaping its claws I am thrilled.Now you can love the way Christ
    told us to love ....With all our hearts & minds. Not listening to false prophets....

Mouthy,Granny Grace

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Welcome aboard AdventoursOne.

Glad to hear that you AND your husband are of like minds. Thats so much easier.

jlp

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

A very warm Welcome

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, so nice to see another person escape the Watchtower.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome from the UK

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Welcome!

• bigmac
    bigmac

another welcome from the UK--welcome to the rest of your lives together---in freedom !!

do tell us more about yourself

• humbled
    humbled

Glad you walked out to freedom. Enjoy it. Freedom can be scarey after such tight control but many here have navigated the rough patches and are great to both support and challenge you along the way.

If you still have faith in Jesus in ANY form after the WTS has drubbed you around, take care here. There are many good people, versed in the bible who have no use for Jesus. Debates here can push you to religious prejudice again push you toward letting Jesus go. Now is the time to find out what spirit and truth are in your life.

Maeve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit