Howdy From Texas

by TexasEX 54 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Welcome!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You're in a great spot to be in. You haven't lost any family or friends yet. So you can proceed with caution. Be prepared for a roller-coaster of ride. Once you take the Red Pill (Matrix reference) and learn TTATT, there is just no turning back.

First thing to do is STFU! Don't talk about your doubts to anyone in the Truth(TM). They may think they are sincerely trying to "rescue" you by contacting the Elders, but most likely that would lead to an interrogation by 2 or 3 of them. Tread lightly from this point forward.

Anxious to hear more of your story.

Good luck,

Doc

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Im from san antonio also

• baltar447
    baltar447

Hey ?evrything send me a PM.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What's up Tex? I'm live in the sticks out west of Fort Worth but am originally from the Great State of Oklahoma.

Welcome to the board and GO SOONERS!!!

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Hook em horns!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

BOO!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'TexasEX', good play on words. Welcome. As many have said, no need to rush it. Just learn to endure (as OUTLAW would say) the Watchtardedness of it all. Look forward to learn more about you and your past & present life as a JW.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, so nice to see another person awake to reality. Take your time, it's a lot to take in. I am a California girl, but my parents are from Texas, I have visited a few times. They were from a little, itty bitty town called Turkey, kind of up near the panhandle, the only claim to fame is that it was the home of Bob Wills of Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.

• *lost*
    *lost*

welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit