Howdy From Texas

by TexasEX 54 Replies latest jw friends

• TexasEX
    TexasEX

Hello! My name may be a bit premature...because I'm actually still active within the org, but I guess you could say I've already "left" in my heart. I'm just scared to take the first steps, because I don't know any "ex's" in my neck of the woods, and I'm very scared of loosing my family. I know that everyone here has already gone through this, and that's why I'm here. I just need someone to talk to.

Thanks in advance for all of the support.

-TexasEX

• talesin
    talesin

There are tons of ExJWs in the DFW area. And welcome to the board!

talesin

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome, Tex Ex. I used to live in Texas. There are some people from Texas on the forum. Or there used to be anyway. Do you have family and friends in the org?

• irondork
    irondork

Welcome.

No need to rush. The important thing is that you are awake. Take some time to learn how to proceed with a cool head.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

welcome to the board...

glad you broke those chains of mind control that were in your head...

good for you

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi from California! You'll get some support here -- and I'm sure there are some Texas Exes out there for you to meet.

• nolongerconfused
    nolongerconfused

I'm from DFW, north Dallas

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Welcome aboard and congradulations for waking up . It took me 50 yrs .

I'm not anywhere near TX but if you want to talk just send me a private message .

I'm a fader who's 20 close family is shunning because I couldnt keep my mouth shut.

I was asking the wrong questions .

• Splash
    Splash

Hi from the UK!

There are many here in your position. Join in and make some friends.

Splash.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Fading quietly has worked for a lot of jws who have family that they didn't want to lose. Its harder to do than making a stand and getting dffed. Whatever you do, don't rush into it.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit