Questions about the Flood for Brother Jeramy

by cappytan 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    Laugh all you want

Thanks

• Floodguy
    Floodguy

I'm not trolling. I studied the hydro plate theory for years. It stands on its own.

Many who work in the applied sciences, like engineers, are drawn to this theory due to its practicality. Piss and moan all you want, he's got it right. Take a few weeks to thoroughly go over his theory, and try to pick it apart with proven science. If you find something that completely debunks his theory, you can contact him yourself to tell him. He answers the phone. Hell, I went to his house to discuss it with him.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Floodguy: How does the hydro plate theory explain the lack of evidence of a global flood in polar ice cores?
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    • Introvert 2
      Introvert 237 minutes ago

Walt Brown is not in a cult so to speak. He's a retired Phd and this is THEORY I think Floodguy even met with him last year. Anyhow it's a fun read and his book is packed with scientific knowledge other than just the flood. I'll buy the book for myself this summer for vacation reading material.

Wait a second.... How could you, having joined this board a mere 12 days ago, possibly know that floodguy who joined only 8 days ago, meet this walter brown a year ago??? Something smells fishy.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I hate to be an ass but the hydroplate theory is absolutely idiotic, if the question is, is it possible to have underground water sources the answer is yes, when the question is "did and underground water source cause THE F%$#ING FLOOD OF NOAHS DAY BY YHWH"S HAND," then you are stupid. Brown's hypothesis is based on if the great flood was real (first) could this have been where the water came from (secondary)? Really its mixing science and eisegesis and a waste of time. Really i don't give a rats ass how much oxygen you wasted with Brown, it doesn't make Noah's flood a reality, its a fantasy and not a very good one. Of all the things wrong with the bible it might be the very WORST in showing how sheep herders wrote your book, how they made god look dumb, regretful, and violent.

• cofty
    cofty

Floodguy - Have you ever read any actual science books? Which ones?

There was no global flood.

Every living thing evolved from a common ancestor over millions of years.

These are facts beyond all sensible debate.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Introvert 237 minutes ago

Walt Brown is not in a cult so to speak. He's a retired Phd and this is THEORY I think Floodguy even met with him last year. Anyhow it's a fun read and his book is packed with scientific knowledge other than just the flood. I'll buy the book for myself this summer for vacation reading material.

Wait a second.... How could you, having joined this board a mere 12 days ago, possibly know that floodguy who joined only 8 days ago, meet this walter brown a year ago??? Something smells fishy.

We have known each other for over 15 years. I mentioned this site to him. I credit Floodguy for daring me to research the WT more fully, what I came up with was Ruherford, cases of booze and his concubines

Does that snswer your question ?

• cofty
    cofty
    I credit Floodguy for daring me to research the WT more fully

Pity he hasn't researched reality more fully.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Pity you don't know me Cofty, you seem a tad judgmental. Do you even lift bro ?
  • cofty
    cofty
    Do you even lift bro ?

What does that mean?

What part was judgemental?

Why should any of us have patience with people who promote Iron Age superstitions over science?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit