conspiracy theories

by James Brown 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Aliens have engineered us, that explains why Krispy Kreme Dounts are so popular.

• James Brown
    James Brown

The aliens are the Gods of the bible and the Greeks and Persia, Hercules and Neptune.

It will not profit them to reveal themselves to us beyond that.

As many of you acknoledge they use the bible the koran, religions and myths to control

us to get us to work for them they are not going to ruin their good thing.

Jehovah was an alien who hated every one but the Jews and he made a very successful

and prosperous franchise for himself alied with the Jesus chain.

• jgnat
    jgnat

NuStar Telescope

Hubble Telescope

The Kepler Project

As has been mentioned, the Canadian former defence minister is long retired and started believing in aliens after reading a book in 2007.

• James Brown
    James Brown

That's bizzare Jgnat can you post and show us that he started believing in aliens after reading a book about them?

• jgnat
    jgnat

No less bizarre than your claims, James Brown. I read up on wiki, easy to find. Oops. I should have said watched a video.

Transplanted alien plant form:

Rhubarb

• James Brown
    James Brown

So jgnat as usual you have nothing.

If you saw a video you could post it.

But were not comparing apples with apples are we?

• James Brown
    James Brown

My claims I am just repeating from the 10 books of Zecariah Sitchin.

His translations of the Sumerian text.

Previously many of the wise ones here said Sitchin was wrong.

Now with the government admiting aliens are here, it appears Sitchin was onto something.

• designs
    designs

All I know is they take to damn long going through the checkout line at Costco.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Geez, do your own homework, James Brown. The former defence minister, Paul Hellyer, "He said that he started taking the issue much more seriously after watching ABC's Peter Jennings' UFO special in February 2005."

Isn't it a little disengenuous to leave it to overactive imaginations that a Canadian Defence Minister, while in office, came to believe in UFO's (presumably from evidence he would be privy to).

He came to believe in UFO's the same way most do. From another believer.

• cantleave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit