conspiracy theories

by James Brown 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Brown
    James Brown

I don't know if this has been posted or not.

But it proves there is a world of conspiracy. Not just one conspiracy theory.

The Canadian minister of defense Admits that the world is being visited by 4 alien races.

For Cofty and Leolia, I guess Sitchin is right after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU&feature=youtu.be

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

what exactly is the proof? Didn't see any proof...

so 4 alien races with the technology of interstellar space travel.... are covered up by all the governments around the world who can't agree or cooperate on anything..

• James Brown
    James Brown

what exactly is the proof? Didn't see any proof...

so 4 alien races with the technology of interstellar space travel.... are covered up by all the governments around the world who can't agree or cooperate on anything

The aliens aka Gods are running the world. You have to deduct that. The information that there here and the governments have been covering them up is the start.

The alien cover up is the biggest conspiracy of all times. Nixon knew there were aliens but the government was covering it up.

Where the conspiracies go or lead is like going down a hole in Alice in wonderland.

Reading Sitchin is a good place to start. The aliens took the evolved monkeys/apes and gave them their genetic material to make us.

We are slaves and workers for the aliens.

The 4 mentioned aliens species visiting earth most likely represent 4 major religions that they use to control mankind.

I didn't expect you or anyone to be so accepting of the aliens visitation/ intervention.

I thought we would be arguing about that not the implications of it.

Their is a lot written about the aleins in the Sumerian text and the epic of gilgamish.

Sitchin writes a lot about it.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

All right!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Wow IQ just dropped sharply ......

• talesin
    talesin

Just a note - he was Minister of Defence in the 1960s - just for accuracy.

I'm thinking that now he is old, and credibility is no longer an issue (ie, he is retired), he now feels free to speak out.

Awesome, what? Very cool. Thanks for posting.

xo

tal

• James Brown
    James Brown

Wow IQ just dropped sharply ......

Thats because you are enginered to be smart enough to function

but not smart enough to understand.

But now you can change that.

You can increase you IQ everyday.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Thank you talesin, I did not know he was from the 60's I thought he was from today.

Regardless. Nixon knew about the aliens in the 60's and Jackie Gleason.

This guy could be in his 80's and figure they cant hurt him now. He has one foot in the grave.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

You have to deduct that ... translation no proof

So these 4 alien species capable of interstellar travel are being covered up by ........

a species that has made it into orbit, traveled to it's own moon .. thinking of going to nearest planet someday....

these are the simplest reasons I have no use for alien consiracy theories..

• James Brown
    James Brown

You have to deduct that ... translation no proof

So these 4 alien species capable of interstellar travel are being covered up by ........

a species that has made it into orbit, traveled to it's own moon .. thinking of going to nearest planet someday....

these are the simplest reasons I have no use for alien consiracy theories

This is breaking news to me although it is probalby a month old.

This does not seem to be a hypothesis. This seems to be the former minister of defense from a very powerful

country, a person more in the position to know than a president, prime minister or king saying that there are aliens

amongst us. Are you saying that you do or don't accept that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit