conspiracy theories

by James Brown 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Even the wise and powerful succumb to delusions of all types. The appeal to authority is a common logical fallacy used to shore up things that cant stand up on their own.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Proof is a funny thing in a court of law in Florida for non capital cases proof is 51% vs 49%.

For capital cases it is beyond a reasonable dout. Not many things can be proven beyond a reasonable

doubt.

But many things can be proven 51% vs 49%.

Tatter you say you have no use for conspiracy theories and that is fine.

Some people do. Some people like to make money and follow the money trail.

Some people want to understand how the world works on multiple levels.

I like to know who the players are and I have known for some time, it helps my investments.

• talesin
    talesin

alien consiracy theories..

Tater-T

I am a skeptic. However, it's one of the supremely arrogant qualities of 'educated' humanity in general - that we believe we are the only life-forms in the UNIVERSE that may, someday, be capable of inter-stellar travel. In the universe.

We know so little.

It's easy to mock ... how about having an open mind to the endless possibilities? ;)

This is not JFK assassination or anything that can be proved or disproved. It's not a 'conspiracy' - it's speculation about what 'may' be out there. And an old man, a well-educated, and powerful old man, who now feels free to speak about his thoughts and experiences, now that he cares not what anyone thinks.

t

• designs
    designs

Dick Cheney phone home.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Even the wise and powerful succumb to delusions of all types. The appeal to authority is a common logical fallacy used to shore up things that cant stand up on their own.

Are you saying Canadas minister of defense has succumbed to a delusion?

My understanding is he is the one in charge of all the police and military who would coordinate activity and

report to the prime minister.

He is the one who would make policies that would trickle down to the police on the steet and the military.

He is the one who would sensor all reports going to the prime minister and the media.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I do have an open mind about alien life .. I just don't think if they made it here it would be covered up so easily ...

I'm sure there are other life forms out there

the whole cover up stuff.. is what I have a hard time with..

• James Brown
    James Brown

Some of your responses are evidence to me that if there were a God like in the bible,

There is nothing he could do to instruct or inform you of anything.

Unless he were to meet with you one on one and then no one else would believe you.

People have to have an enemy, People can not prosper without an enemy

at least that is what mans history has proven.

If there are 4 alien races they would not present a united front because they cant pofit and prosper from a united

front. They prosper by war and conflict.

It's a shame that it is that way but no one seems to have evolved beyond that state.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I don't things are that covered up.

Things are right out their.

Bush and Chaneys pulling off 911 is right out there for everyone to see.

The alien issue has been out there for everyone to see and now

a very high in the know government official is acknowleding it.

Most people are involved in there own worlds and day to day life.

They don't know or care about much else.

For example I watched Americas got talent last week and this fellow levitated on stage.

Both Howard Mandel and Howard Stern were amazed and said they didn't know how he levitated.

But if you google it on Youtube they have videos showing how it's done.

• James Brown
    James Brown

The attitudes here are why Bush and Chaney were able to pull off 911.

People in general are very apathetic.

I'll go one step further and point out that Sitchin says the aliens genetically

enginered us to be that way.

They want us to be good little workers.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Maybe we should track those 4 alien races down. You can start by saving up for a telescope and some astronomy books. I'm sure you can find an observatory close to you and see if they offer free sessions.

We need to learn more about them, but first let's learn as much as we can about the cosmos so we don't look like idiots when they make contact. If they ever do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit