Why is God speaking in riddles?

by sosoconfused 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tempered
    Tempered

That is one of the main reasons religion exists--because of the belief that we need to associate with the special group that understands the riddles.

No truer words were ever spoken

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    What the fuck are you on bro... LOL
    This video is worthless and so are you areguments.
    Let me guess you believe in aliens living among us reading our brainwaves at night time don't you

Yes, I know, next to the Ex-Jehovah's Witness community it is only the Jehovah's Witnesses themselves who are beyond the humility required to admit they are or have been victims of Satan's very spectacular and successful deception!

Satan's deception worked!

Exactly the way the bible said it would!

What an extraordinary book and incredible forsight of the one who inspired it.

The bible however, says that there would be people who battle against the wild beast and win!

It is in this Ex-Jehovah's Witness community that I see the battle in progress.

That is why I come here.

If this Ex-Jehovah's Witness community could come to terms with what I have posted in this thread then the battle would very quickly be won!

Prior to that happening however, a great deal of humility is required to come to terms with being an easy victim of Satans spectacular deceptions.

That is the hard part!

So what next?

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I am convinced the receipt of the mark of the wild beast through a a baptism re-invented by some reprehensile, presumtuous and self glorifying men is the fire that will cause enormous divisions within the ranks of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Jehovah's Witnesses need to understand this.

The Ex-Jehovah's Witness community could light the fire!

Luke 12:49-53

49 "I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50 Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished!51 Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52 For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law."

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit