I think my wife is going to open the can of worms...

by sosoconfused 37 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Awesome! Don't ever let go of that woman.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Soso,

What woke her up? Was it you stepping down? Did you leave information around the house? I just ask because I have never been in an appointed position, so you know how that looks to an asleep wife. I am a loser, so what I say doesn't carry much weight. I am just a rebel because I am jeaulous of other's positions or something..

I am thinking of just leaving my personal " research papers " around where she will " find " them. All women want to know.. they can't help it. The key will be in the presentation. I am thinking of lot's of conflicting quotes on different teachings, all without any " negative " comments or signs of apostate talk. I may throw in some court transcripts, highlighted of course. Anyway, just curious..

DD

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

@DD - When I stepped aside she saw that I was getting sick and worn out and she supported that but she did not initially support my decision to stop going altogether. I do remember her asking me one day if she died and I remarried and our children were still young how would we raise them together. Would she be out of luck and the new wife get the priveledge or would it be some weird spiritual shared custody thing. All the answers seemed bad to her. I told her (on purpose to evoke emotion) that since she died and the marriage bond ends at death that no doubt she would be S^#T out of luck. This troubled her badly.

Then the IVF thing... no woman should be able to read that and not see the insanity of this org and the rules.

Then we also had the denial of going to the international convention - but some newly appointed pioneer got to go. She was mad

Then she said at the circuit why do they always have examples of people pioneering and super elders instead of people who struggle on a daily basis to get to the meetings and serve god.

Its like the questions just started flowing. There has to be one thing for her that is a trigger that starts the flood gates. One thing I noticed though is while she was going and I was not I would always ask her about the meeting and how it was. There was always some form of complaint. I stored them in my head and brought them up at the most convienent of times.

I pray your wife comes around - because it makes the ordeal of leaving more of a trip.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

that is such an annoying article

they don't have the balls to come out and say "we, the GB, do not allow our R&F JW followers to use IVF" so instead they word the question to imply a consciencious decision while at the same time sending the clear message...

"Before coming to a knowledge of the truth, my wife and I submitted to in vitro fertilization because of our desire to have a baby. Not all our fertilized eggs (embryos) were used; some were frozen and stored. Must they be retained, or may they be disposed of?"

BAM! there is your answer! I didn't even read the whole question and I knew the answer The WTS is so GD predictable.

Then they again imply conscience by stating...

But one option that may be offered to them is that of removing the embryos from the nitrogen freezer, allowing them to thaw. Without the artificial environment of the freezer, the embryos would soon deteriorate to the point of no longer being viable. The couple have to decide whether they will permit that

But then they refer to Galatians 6:7 - "D o not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap" !!!!!!

What a bunch of idiots. They need to mind there own GD business

• *lost*
    *lost*

so so

• label licker
    label licker

Does your wife charge by the hour or by the job? You do realise she can make a career out of this? Wife For Hire!

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

@ label licker ROFL

I really see why the term woman scorned is so true...

It is almost scary

• nugget
    nugget

awesome woman well done her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit