I think my wife is going to open the can of worms...

by sosoconfused 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks.

S

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    sosoconfused - "...that article on IVF a few months back made her irate..."

Link?

• jgnat
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ah, thanks; I missed that one.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

If I remember correctly this applies as well to a woman who goes to a sperm bank to be impregnated as well, if my memory serves me.

• flipper
    flipper

SOSOCONFUSED- What an awesome lady you have there ! She sounds like my wife ! Will speak her mind and be honest. Best kind of wife to have. I wouldn't worry too much about it causing too huge of a stir. She didn't confront the elders about any WT beliefs or anything- just stood up on your behalf and hers in protecting your privacy is all. Nothing illegal about that ! LOL ! Hopefully these guys will just get the message to leave you two alone and will stop bugging you. I wouldn't bet the ranch on it though

• Gayle
    Gayle

As long as you look very happy, they don't bother you.

They just don't know what to do with that one. Aside, they may have some judgemental thought, what miserable ones they are!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

The only sad part is your dear wife did not say:"OK I am finally sick of this *#&*. Get your phone out and video record this"!

• sherry123
    sherry123

I would have paid to see this.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

@sherry - it was lovely... I actually got up and started peeking around the corner like a little kid LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit