Hannibal

by mrsjones5 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love this TV show and it's a great reason to send all the kiddies (my under 18 set) out of the room (they're on summer break and have liberal bedtimes). Mommie needs alone time with Hannibal.

• wasblind
    wasblind

You keep bad company Josie. Don't you know Hannibal will eat you !!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's why I watch from afar.

• wasblind
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

A week or so ago my daughter was working on a project passed her bedtime and Hannibal came on. In the first few minutes someone was killed and my daughter jumped. She looked at me and asked if I could turn the channel. I looked at her and asked "why are you still up and in the room, this is an adult program and I am an adult. I suggest you take yourself to your room and finish your project there."

I cleared out the room of kids last night because even though its network TV I think it's too intense for my younger ones.

But it's so good.

• laverite
    laverite

I hope to get to that point, Josie -- to be able to watch something and send the kids out of the room. I like your approach.

My children are so sensitive. I don't even turn the TV on any more and they've never seen network TV. A few kids things on Netflix. I pay for cable and don't watch it. :(

• Londo111
    Londo111

It's one of the few shows I've been watching.

One quibble: On the episode with the totem pole, they were in West Virginia...on a beach. They show a huge ocean, waves, sea gulls. Whoever is writing or directing, did they consult a map?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

best new show on TV. visually stunning... superb writting... acting top notch.. excellent!!!!

And the beautiful food presentations by Dr Lecter . are heavenly... OMG !!

Hugh Dancy is great... first movie I saw him in was ADAM.. about a guy with asperger's syndrome

here's is the link if you haven't seen it ..

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Josie,

When my daughter came back home from school, she would watch the " Walkin' dead "

I wouldn't watch it. Now I do. Can't wait til the next season

My daughter is " Bad association "

I told her it reminded me of what paradise earth would be like

dealin' wit all those dead folks, and trynna clean out a decent place to stay

Not even the buzzards can digest all that

And the resurrected ( The walkers ) , Trynna make a meal outta thier loved ones who survived

cuz they can't recall " The Former things ". Like , That's her husband she ( The walker ) trynna eat

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My brother watches The Walking Dead. He says its like watching a nighttime soap and the walking dead are the fodder. He seems to like it.

" And the beautiful food presentations by Dr Lecter . are heavenly... OMG !!"

Hubby and I are fascinated by Dr Lecter's wardrobe. He's one sharp dresser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit