Bibles out of stock

by turtleturtle 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

So I txt my in law who works at the printing facility in the US regarding why there were no Bibles in so many congregations. They never answered for either text. I would say someting is going on with the NWT.

• sir82
    sir82

Heck, maybe they'll stop printing the whole Bible.

Considering that they only use 100 or so scriptures over & over & OVER again, they could just print a 32 page brochure with the highlights.

"New World Translation Lite"

"Reader's Digest Condensed Version NWT"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It will be interesting to see what is "adjusted". Likely to support their new found theory on overlapping generations and the FDS

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

they better hurry and print more bibles before jdubs start reading a different translation. haha

• Londo111
    Londo111

Let us know if you get a reply...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Bible based WBT$,is out of Bibles?!..

Theres still plenty of Watchtower Literature..

It shows you where WBT$ Priorities are..

WBT$ Literature comes 1st!!..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would expect the new NWT to be released as part of the Annual Meeting (Saturday, 5 Oct 2013).

Since the Assembly Halls will now be tied into the event, it would allow a GB member to present it to everyone at the same time, instead of releasing throughout the District Convention season.

I would bet a tidy sum that there will be an Annual Meeting release.

Rub a Dub

• sir82
    sir82

That is a reasonable speculation.

This is the first time in the WTS's 135 year history that the general JW population is invited to the Annual Meeting.

They've got something up their sleeve - a NNWT would fit the bill.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Maybe they are removing the name "Jehovah" the thousands of times it's been inserted erroneously.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All occurances of Jesus will be replaced with Jehovah. They are bringing the dinosaur back too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit