I'm addicted!!!

by Billygoat 53 Replies latest watchtower medical

• seven006
    seven006

Hi, My name is Dave and..........

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ROFLMAO dave :)

A good friend is someone who will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was f**king awesome."

• riz
    riz

TR,

i'm rotflmao! you and your wood! thanks for the laugh :)

riz

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<checking the wine cellar and making sure there is plenty of merlot. Sounds like a big crowd is building up here >

j2bf

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hi...My name is imbue and I’m a jwd.com addict........I’ve been lurking on these board since 98'.............it started out as an occasional peek. Well, then it become an obsession. Now it’s out of control and I can’t stop...........is abstinence the only option?

*cross talk*
    seven006, I have the same problem..........I'm on the puter 12-14 hrs a day. So, I have this board pulled up on my PC while I work on my Mac. I also don't find TV all that entertaining. I prefer interactivity.

What are you doing with 3D.......I have a friend creating 3D type?

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Okay y'all...it's nice to know I'm in such good company, but...

Nobody has given me any good hints as how to quit this place. Or at least cut down. How much do you wanna bet that those that have gone to Kent's board still lurk here?

Please HELP. I need HELP!

Andi

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Ummm, Andi, what to do? The first thing that comes to mind,

Make a list of what it will cost you to continue to spend lots of time here. Post it on the side of your monitor. Give yourself one time of the day to check the board (lunch?) and adhere to that schedule.

Like Neil said, there are worse things to be addicted to. I'll tell ya about my Ben & Jerry's Addicts Anonymous Group sometime.

• seven006
    seven006

Andi,

Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it.

Just a thought cuz I'm your buddy.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Imbue,

Wow, another Mac user. It's good to see at least one other sane person computer wise on this board.

What do you mean what do I do with 3D. I do 3D. Illustration and animation stuff. Pretty pictures that look like the are.....3D.

I do a lot of glass stuff cuz it's hard and most 3D artist won't touch it. I like things that are hard and complicated.

Wow,......... I think I just figured out something about my self and relationships.

This board is amazing.

Dave

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Am I too new to be addicted???? I feel addicted, I open the board first thing when I get to work. I check it every hour or so,what will happen to me when I'm not a newbie anymore? Maybe it's too late for me already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit