I'm addicted!!!

by Billygoat 53 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm supposed to be working, but can't seem to get away from this freakin' board!!! Can anyone help me or give advice as to how they limit their time here. I do really well when I'm out of the office meeting with clients, but when I'm at my desk I'm a lost cause.

Simon, I can't get enough of your place!!! HELP!!!

Andi

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damit!!! Me too!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Me three!

I'll probably have to delete the history so my husband doesn't think I waste my working hours surfing this site all the time. lol

Anne

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

*stands up*

Hi My name is Harmony and I'm addicted to JW.com

hehe

andi, join the club girl! if i'm near a computer, you bet jw.com is pulled up on my IE browser :)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

*stands up nervously*

My name is Andi and I'm a JW.com addict. I've just finished step one and I'm looking for a sponsor.

*sits back down*

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What the hell? You mean I need to get a sponsor?!?!

Oh man! This is harder than I though... will I also need to acknowledge a higher power? If so, I’ll use Mr. Happy. I worship him all the time anyway.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Mozzer4Life
    Mozzer4Life

Well, there are worse things you could be addicted to, but I guess on the other hand there are better things ...enjoy it.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I am going to form *another board* to support those of us who are quitting here to lead more productive lives. Oh, never mind. I would get addicted to that one too. Damn!

• Solace
    Solace

It is addicting!
    You are not alone!
    If I didnt have so many obligations with my family and work, Im sure I would be here much more!

Pierced angel,
    Hmmmm, deleting the history....
    Good idea!

Mozz,
    I agree.
    I think there are worse things to be addicted to.

• SYN
    SYN

*[SYN] stands up*

"Hi, my name is SYN, hello guys!" <insert camp gesture>
    "I'm a JW.COM addict too, and sometimes, well....*sniffle* I even find myself at Kent's board, lurking!"

*[SYN] sits down and begins to moan. This has absolutely nothing to do with Reborn2002 sitting on the left of [SYN]'s chair.*

It really is such an amazingly beautiful series of interlocking systems that comprise what a human is. It's too bad we're working backwards from the object code, everything would be simpler with the source and a comment or three thrown in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit