WOW!!! I scored BIG at the Donut Shop!

by LDH 32 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Lisa,

'hovah has certainly blessed you. He directed you to that dognut shop, I'm sure of it. In a whisper of a voice, 'hovah said:

"Lisa. LLEEEEEESSSSSAAAAA! I know you don't like dognuts, but go, yes RUN to the dognut shop. You knoweth not why you are there until you see the stack of religious zealot rags. Pick them up and remove them, lest any of my dear ones shall become entranced by the fecal matter contained within the pages. Do what you must with them, the fireplace beckons, and someone named "Farkel" has a bird that needs them. So, YES, take them. 'hovah will smile upon thee".

So you see, Lisa, hearing voices can be good at times.

TR

• teejay
    teejay
    I intend to go for a donut once a week (I know, but someone has to make the sacrifice!

Lisa,

What a touching post. The sacrifices some of us are making just brings tears to my eyes. You make me want to get out there and DO something. Like maybe find me a donut shop of my own!!!

You go, Sistah!! Power, I say POWER to the people!

• Preston
    Preston

I've got an idea LDH,

At the end of every month, write a letter to the Field Servant at the nearest Kingdom Hall with a tally of all the magaizes you have thrown out that were placed at the donut shop. Then, they can make a move toward accurately making an acounting for all the magazines that were REALLY placed, rather than thrown out as said donut shop!

P.S. - Once in a while I get a hankerin' for a donut me-self, hmmmm, hmmmm. Many praises to LDH of the "Later Donunt Hostesses" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit