Coke or Pepsi???

by Xena 87 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Dr.pepper -sponsors of the Dallas Stars . go stars go
    other wise the coke thing works for me.Ps -the fluff thing works for me as well.lol

• Xena
    Xena

uuummmm I am sure she was mistaken plmkrzy...COKE would NEVER do that!!!

Ok heathen I must say this...please don't take offence, but Dr. Pepper has got to be the most vile substance known to man! I can SMELL it from a mile away. My daughter has tried to trick me a couple of times into drinking it...but the SMELL...almost as bad as the taste!!!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Have you taken the pepsi challenge?????

Mad Cow signing off!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Have a coke and a smile

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Lilacs My brother just got his computer up I copied your little bike to send it to him. He'l get a kick out of it.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Princess
    Princess

Have you ever noticed Dr Pepper is like carbonated prune juice? My husband pointed that out and I've thought it was kind of gross since then.

Princess

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Princess, does it make your husband have the runs?

or does he just not like the almond flavoring in it?

j2bf

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Guess what guys... do you know why us aussies are addicted to Coke?

Check out who owns Coca-Cola and you'll find that throughout the world (apart from the USA) it's an aussie company! WOOHOO!

Guess what else? The world HQ is in Sydney and they are in the process of buying out Coca Cola in the US.

Don't believe me? Check it out!

Everything goes better with Coke!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Solace
    Solace

Too funny!
    We actually did a taste test at work.
    Before you ask no, we didnt have anything better to do at the time.
    The organization I work for has a food bank. My supervisor called it "quality control". I believe we were all just very bored and the pop was all available at the same time.
    P.S. keep in mind, only about 7 people participated in the test.

Results were pretty even steven with the pepsi and coke.
    I prefer regular coke over pepsi because it doesnt seem as sweet.
    Some people prefered pepsi though. They said coke was too carbonated or not sweet enough.

Most of us agreed that diet pepsi products were much better than diet coke products.
    This included diet caffeine free and lemon.

I agree with princess, Diet coke with lemon is awful.

Xena,
    Cherry coke. Yum..
    The kids like to make it themselves by adding a shot of maraschino cherry juice to a glass of regular coke or pepsi.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Vanilla cokes aren't really that good, but Vanilla Dr. Pepper's from Sonic are AWESOME!!! Yum!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit