Coke or Pepsi???

by Xena 87 Replies latest jw friends

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I AM A WIMP

Diet Coke only and warm to cold on my teeth. But on the other hand real Coke, with Ameretto in it, yummy.

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

SNOOOOOOOOOOORT.......SNOOOOOOOOOOORT.......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.....Yep, Coke it is!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jedd

• teejay
    teejay

Dr. Pepper.

• Xena
    Xena

teejay I am crushed!!! I totally had you pegged as a Coke person...just goes to show you never really know do you????

• waiting
    waiting

When in need of caffine - Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Coke other times.

Just can't do that Pepsi anymore!

It's good to know that we haven't lost the Art of Fluff around here.

• teejay
    teejay

uh... did I say Dr. Pepper? I meant Coke. I swear I did!

• bigboi
    bigboi

OK, I'm for fluff and all, but I really can't believe this thread has 3 pages.

I'm a Pepsi drinker but they only sell Coke products at the job so, I do drink Coke.

BTW, whatever ad exec approved those Britney Spears commercials should be shot.

ONE....

bigboi

• Xena
    Xena

<----heaving big sigh of relief....I feel ssssooo much better now..thank you teejay

HEY bigboi DO YOU MIND????? This is the post popular thread I have posted...don't rain on my parade man!!!!!

Waiting I have to do something to get my numbers up...I wanna be a Supreme One + too someday

• bigboi
    bigboi

ONE.... sorry Xena

bigboi

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

• teejay
    teejay

Yo, Big!!

Leave the little lady alone, Main. We be fluffin' tonite!

btw, Zee... by definition, there can only be one Supreme One, and I don't think JW.com's ONLY S.O. is in any hurry to reliquish that crown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit