Coke or Pepsi???

by Xena 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I choose Pepsi.

Unfortunately, product loyalty is abandoned when the Pepsi machine rejects my crumpled dollar bill but the Coke machine next to it accepts it.

Strange but true.

Thirdson

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I use to be a hard core coke drinker. HATED the new plastic bottles and will NOT drink out of a can. plah!
    In Mexico you can still purchase Coke in the OLD GLASS bottles. Old Fashoned Coke Not that New Recipe Coke and not the one that says "Original" recipe. I will go accross the border on occassion and buy a couple of cases. Keep them in my closet otherwise everyone that comes over and spots them start grabbing and before I know it there gone.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • butalbee
    butalbee

Sprite. Which is a Coke product....

Gotta ween yourselves off from that industrial strength toilet cleaning, grit removing, chrome polishing Coca-Cola....

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I pick 'coke' said with a scottish accent

Beck

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Coke!!! The nectar of the gods Ain't nothin' like the real thing baby. They still sell it in bottles here in NC, but I never buy it that way cause it costs close to $4 for a six pack, so I have to settle for plastic

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• Simon
    Simon

Coke ... the real thing!

I always find Pepsi is a bit to gassy / fizzy & sweet compared to coke.

We can usually get it in the glass bottles too at Tesco - definitely tastes better out of a glass bottle (like beer does too).

• ring
    ring

Diet Coke

• apostate man
    apostate man

What a bunch of COKE ADDICTS!!! Pepsi all the way and Mountain Dew. I did just buy a 6 pack of Coke yesterday though 'cause it came in the little glass bottle size. I miss the big glass bottles!!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I wouldn't drink anything taht has dew on it.

Thats all my oldest boy drinks. I don't even like buying it.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • dmouse
    dmouse

Guiness...oops...Coke then.

Pepsi Max makes me wanna puke, far too sweet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit