by cantleave 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

ST - good points!

tal

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

OH, PALEEZE!

C.T. Russell is buried near or under a seeing-eye pyramid, a symbolism for Satan. The same image appears on a dollar bill. And we're not supposed to make the connection? Gimme a break!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id18qonJzu4

• cantleave
    cantleave

My 2 cents.

I am as sceptical as anyone you are likely to come across. I know governments lie and I also agree that there maybe truth out there which is going to be hidden / obscured by powerful people.

However, I do not subscribe to ideas that scientists are hiding cure-alls for cancer, that homeopathy really works, that 9/11 was orchestrated by GWB (let's face face he was too damn stupid to have done that), or that the moon landings were faked. I don't believe that the worls is world by lizard people masquarading as royals or illuminati.

Does bigfoot exist? I am sure there are many undescribed species out there in the wilderness, a large primate could very well exist. Do aliens come down and create ornate art in crops? I doubt it! Are our government poisoning us with chemtrails - I can't see why they would want to.......much easier to just stick it in processed food.

When it comes to acts of war and counter-terrorism I am positive many underhanded and covert operations occur, and I am sure we all being spied on.

Oh and of course I really do believe JWN is really a portal for Satan to penetrate our minds and make us fight against God's one and only true organisation on Earth.

• talesin
    talesin

However, I do not subscribe to ideas that scientists are hiding cure-alls for cancer

The scientists who worked for Big Tobacco hid the truth for decades. It wasn't until Jeffrey Wigand, a tobacco executive, blew the whistle on them because he could no longer live with his conscience, that we finally were told the TRUTH. He lived in fear for his life. I will never forget watching the one-hour episode on 60 Minutes in which he 'came out'.... I think it was 1995 or 96.

You really don't think Big Pharma is capable of that? And that ALL medical researchers are honest? I find that naive.

EDIT: Google "Paxil Scandal" ... more proof of corrupt scientists. There are a majority of honest scientists, but let's not kid ourselves.

And the term 'cure-alls' sounds very snarky and sneering ... yeah, this dis-ease of disrespectfulness is really spreading throughout the forum. But, I guess it's to be expected, all things considered.

xo

tal

• cantleave
    cantleave

Tal

Yes I think Pharma giants are capable of withholding information if it gives them a commercial advantage. But I was referring to this type of conspiracy.

http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/q/conspiracy.shtml

I was being snarky and sneery because it is total bullshit and I make no apologies for that!.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe crop circles are tags from rival alien gangs?!

• cantleave
  • BU2B
    BU2B

WT Wizard, stillthinking, Talesin, and Chapstick

Chemtrails are not there to poison the people primarily, but to reengineer the soil so only certain patented crops can grow. The trails are packed with aluminium and Barium salts, which are slowly changing the soil. Also the sky is a few percents darker than in past years. This is called Global Dimming. Only Monsanto GMO crops will be able to grow in this new soil.

Look at any picture of the sky from 15 years ago or earlier. Do you see the horizon to horizon trails that do not dissapear and only expand and make the sky a hazy fog? Some days radar can show a clear sky, yet the sky is a hazy milky fog. Normal contrails you can see for a minute or two then disappear.

Also lumping in alien and bigfoot and reptoid things may seem to discredit these "conspiracies" but know that these things dont have the proof that other things called "theories" have.

Anyone who looks into any one thing in detail, like 9/11 will see that the Govt was complicit. But most will just ridicule and never look into it for themselves, because if they do, their whole world view will be forever changed, just like a JW knows to look at anything critical could start them down a path where everything they believed in wasnt true. Uncomfortable to say the least. Its hard to think for yourself, much easier to let others tell you reality and you just download it and accept it.

As a previous poster said, Do you think rich people with money in Govt, and in Big buisness never get together to plan things that may not be in the general publics best interest? Its a little naieve dont you think to just assume they have your best intrest at heart all the time?

As for the Cancer cures, have you seen the number of people at the CDC and FDA that are or have been on boards and the Major drug companies? Doncha think there would be some conflict of interest there?

What about people in the DOD that are close with the Military arms industry? Should we have people making the decisions to go to war that are so close with, if not the very ones who profit from it?

With the Drug Companies, notice most studies and research are funded by them! They profit from the peoples continued sickness. If these people were suddenly cures, what would happen to their profits? Would their products be needed the same way they are now? WHo makes the radiation machines, and the chemo drugs? If there were a cure for cancer, that was inexpensive what would happen to them, their money and power? The fox is guarding the henhouse. We have allowed those who profit from sickness to be in charge of our entire medical system! Or do you think that people are not capable of such evil?! (gasp)

Consider for example who is generally drawn to power in the first place. Most of us want to have a comfortable life for ourselves and our families if we have them, but few would want to really have tremendous power over others. Many who strive for positions of mega power are psycopaths.sociopaths and narcissistic control freaks who care about themselves, damn everyone else, all the while pretending they care about you. Wait... can people really be that selfish?! Ill let you answer that one.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I was thinking, If you were in Germany circa 1933 and someone told you Hitler, who everyone loved, improving conditions, building jobs, Time magazine Man of the Year, was going to turn on Europe, and build factories of death that will result in millions being systematically slaughtered, in just 9 years time, Would you listen to what the person had to say?

Or would you label them a Conspiracy theorist and say that it could never happen here! No one thinks it will until it does.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMBED THESE? Thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ZhQrWQj7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQ4Voi3AIo

• tornapart
    tornapart

BU2B:-" But most will just ridicule and never look into it for themselves, because if they do, their whole world view will be forever changed, just like a JW knows to look at anything critical could start them down a path where everything they believed in wasnt true."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit