Why we have Conspiracy Theorists......

by cantleave 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

You can question things with creating a ridiculous conspiracy......

• BU2B
    BU2B

Not true CantLeave, In my experience, any divergence from the official story on anything and the Conspiracy theorist label is applied.

Also, There is no group or organization of Conspiracy Theorists, some have Ideas not based in any fact, like that there is a hollow moon, etc. Others weigh the evidence of a particular incident or issuw after thourough research, and cannot agree with the official story. Does this make these people mentally ill?

• Simon
    Simon

Conspiracy theorists seem to be predominantly based in the US. Same for UFO and big-foot enthusiasts and survivalists. Why is that?

Maybe they aren't more concentrated per population but just get more publicity.

But it could point to something in the American psyche.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Simon - "...it could point to something in the American psyche."

Oh, totally. Americans are already primed for it; Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate, Iran-Contra...

What conspiracy theories do we have here in Canada? Price-fixing beer?

• BU2B
    BU2B

Please Define what your Defintiion of a Conspiracy theorist is? And The UFO and Bigfoot thing is a red herring as most do not take these things seriously, and have nothing to do with serious issues like 9/11 etc.

Actually check that, I have never seen a UFO but my coworker justg went visiting in Orlando and she and all her friends saw glowing orange UFOs. Notice I didnt say they were pilioted by Aliens, however they were Unidentified flying objects

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oh come on Simon, you've got David Icke and Lord Monckton

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There used to be a crazy conspiracy that the US Government had top secret facilities in the southwest somewhere. It was said that they were using tax-payer dollars to fund all kind of crazy research like Super-sonic flight, High altitude survelliance planes, advanced stealth craft, even nuclear weapons! Suposedly they developed an atomic weapon right under Harry Truman's nose before he was President. At the time he was allegedly on a special committee overseeing the use of tax dollars. The rest of the rumor is that 2 atomic weapons, developed in secret mind you, were actually dropped on civilians! All this was paid for by taxes they say! LOL! Can you believe that crap!

The things people will believe.....

• cantleave
    cantleave

Oh come on Simon, you've got David Icke and Lord Monckton

Very true but they can only get any credence for their views in the USA.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Ouch

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I believe there is a shred of truth to most conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, they tend to get way out there. Usually the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit