Newby here

by 1009 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

HI from California -- welcome to you both!

• steve2
    steve2

Hi to the posters, including 1009, from the Netherlands. It would be interesting to hear your accounts of the state of the JW religion in your country, as I understand that its growth has slowed down in recent years and the zeal is not there like it once was. Hearing from people who live in your country will enrich this forum. Look forward to hearing more from you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Howdy from Texas to all new ones!

Isn't it great to greet each new day thinking for yourselves? Hope you all find happiness in your new freedom.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A big welcome to you, 1009. (And to HarryMac also, if I never said "Hey" to you before.)

Michel, please put behind you any rules of some overbearing religion that decides that breaking the rules is a sin.

Most people who are already visitors here when they "lose their privileges" get a "CONGRATULATIONS."

Enjoy your freedom and hope to hear from you on the board.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Hi Michel!

My best friend's wife is also asexual, and won't let him touch her, kiss her, etc. She has no affection for him and never spends time with him. He is about to seperate from her.

I also lost my faith in God. There does not seem to be any answers coming from heaven for me either. But I am glad you are happy with your life now!

And welcome too Freedom4ever!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit