Off to the Doctor.

by LouBelle 39 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

LOUBELLE- I'm so happy that you went in and received some assistance . Lots of love to you from me and Mrs. Flipper here in California ! We are thinking of you and sending out positive vibrations to you from our hearts my dear sis. Love, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• trebor
    trebor

LouBelle,

I am very happy you have sought and received help. Better days are ahead, and wishing you all the best!

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

LouBelle, going to the Dr. is a great first step. Depression is hard but meds help. Hang on for the long term and life wiil continue to improve. i take anti depressants my self anf I appreciate them- Best Wishes with your future. Gma-tired2

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

You are on the right track!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am so glad you did this Lou, I was really worried, I have been thinking about you. It's hard when you are depressed to see anything as a solution, that is the nature of depression. It's true, taking a pill will not solve your employment problems in of itself, but it may help you to think better, and maybe come up with the solution on your own. It takes time, but it will help. Other things I find helpful for depression are sunshine, b vitamins, exercise, and my favorite, fur therapy, my cat Lizzie. I enjoy photography also, I have been planning on getting back into it. It's so much easier with digital, I want to try some more photo editing. I have a small business fixing up old furniture, so I do a lot of hobbies related to that, I sew pillows and runners, some florals, a little jewellery, collage, a bit of woodworking, antiques, repurpose junk, etc. Sometimes I think I should focus on one thing, but my ADD brain likes the variety.

• minimus
    minimus

good!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Good for you, LouBelle! I'm so happy and relieved you are getting the professional help you need. I was worried about you. Please keep us posted. (((LouBelle)))

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Good girl. Follow the tips now. Remember we're all here rooting for you.

Loz x

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Lou,

Never forget that it is only the strong that seek help. Sending you good vibes from the other side of the globe! (and a big hug!)

zed

• talesin
    talesin

Well said, zed!

Glad to hear you are getting some professional help, LouBelle. Keep an eye on those meds, and if you have any side effects that are bothersome, check in with your pharmacist and doctor. You're well on the way to feeling much better! Recognizing depression, and seeking help, is half the battle won.

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit