The watchtower is making some dangerous enemies

by 20yearfader 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dagney
    Dagney

Glad you were there for him. So sad. I hope he does come here to vent, he really needs to.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Actually, with all the whack-jobs this religion attracts, I'm suprised someone hasn't done something like that already!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Now that the age of information is apon us and the rate of those getting deprogrammed increases, the odds of this happening correspondingly increases plus we have the excellorated rate of the deprogramming due to the heavy exposure being lauched by many using the internet to get back at the Watchtower by pointing out how evil the Governing Body really is as reguards the blood ban enforced by Disfellowshipping, breaking up families, and the child molestation lawsuits and much more. It is enough to cause many leaving to hate these guys on the Governing Body and feeling ill will towards them. This has all the ear marks of a fiasco just waiting to happen.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

I am sure this will happen in the future. At least it seems likely to me. There are an alarming number of KH fires and most are when no one is around, but I wonder when they start when occupied?? My question is this. How will this act be interpreted? If the plot is foiled...it will be an act of God that saved the FDSC, if it succeeds .....then is it a test for Gods people, time and unforseen occurance, etc... etc... etc... what are your thoughts ???

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

20YearFader...I am so sorry for your friend. When you see or hear from him again, please share our many heart-felt greetings to him. Does he have a Computer?

I can understand his anger. I am sure having a friend in you, that he could level with, is a tremendous help. Is it possible to have a meet-up group in your area, to specifically meet him?

How heart breaking for him, to call his parents for 20 years and hear their voice, but not be "allowed" to speak to them. Cruel - cruel - cruel.

(((((((((( HugstoYourfriend ))))))))))))

Just Lois

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

It is a Drone led cult. You kill the top layer, the next 8 Drones step up. Disgusting thirst for power and adoration from the masses. They will always have Stupid Heads that want to play Hitler. It's a cult with great benefits and retirement packages, for the "Elite".

Just Lois

• Pickler
    Pickler

I hate the WTBTS, but, even without their influence his parents still sound absolutely awful. They would have been sh*t no matter what.

How come the WTBTS never seems to bring out the best in anyone, rather, seems to provide a haven for some of the worst parents & abusers?

Is it because once someone is in they get validation for just attending the hall? Really, do they ever sit there & genuinely think, what kind of a parent/person am I?

No, because they sit there hearing how they are better than everyone else in the world, then they can go home & beat up their kids with a clean conscience, monsters!!!!!!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I used to have lengthy conversations with member of special forces about crazy attackers. Studying self-defense reveals a very sobering truth. If you are a 300lb linebacker and your opponent is 140lbs, but they don't mind dying, guess what? Yeah, you will have to kill them or die. There is simply no defense against someone who does not fear death. That is the way it is. It only takes one person who doesn't mind dying to change history. The Body Guard Jw's would be zero help against someone with nothing to lose.

Think about it. One HALO jump with a powerful, perhaps nuclear explosive device, on the back of someone with nothing to lose.......

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

When boys are abused and then grow up they emtionally go two ways one is extreme anger or depression. In both cases the boy victim is in danger of doing harm to himself or somebody else. 20yearFader please try and get help for your friend before something goes out of control. Totally ADD

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I remember back in the 70's the presiding overseer in our congregation used to take a wooden spoon to the meeting to hit his overactive son in the back room when he misbehaved when the son grew older he left the witnesses.

Anyway you look at it beating your kids is not good it fucks up their psyche, and is down right poor parenting. I did it once when I was a JW, because I thought it the right thing to do at the time(spanking on the backside), and never did it again because I felt it wasn't necessary. The american Indian felt it strange that europeans hit their children, and I kind of feel that way too I don't think beating your children has any merit especially if a parent is thinking about the future of the child there are better ways to help a child who is doing something disruptive or wrong than hitting them or terrorizing them with violent reactions. Beatings lead to more trouble down the road it is not really a solution to a problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit