The watchtower is making some dangerous enemies

by 20yearfader 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

It sounds like your friend was special forces, perhaps? If so, he has the skills ... and has been trained for the 'no-conscience' kill. I'm glad you talked with him - it musta freaked you out, though!

It's true that the immense violence that the WT encourages to be perpetrated upon children, has damaged many of us. Like you, I dealth with the belt (or wooden spoon, or fishing rod/switch), but being fist-punched like your friend, has a much more 'personal' effect on the child - fist-to-flesh is much more personal than belt-to-flesh imho, though I'm not minimizing anyone's pain through beatings as a child. Add that to 'shoot-to-kill' training, along with the fact that he's contact his parents once a month for 20+ years ... sounds like a ticking time bomb. I hope he finds peace, and bouquets to you, for being there for him. xoxo

tal

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Data,

There is simply no defense against someone who does not fear death. That is the way it is. It only takes one person who doesn't mind dying to change history. The Body Guard Jw's would be zero help against someone with nothing to lose.

I think it good for the Governing Body not to be going outside their protective walls and halls of Bethel very much, they are much safer there than the outside world, and they should never have it announced in advance when they are going to give a talk unless security is really tight. As the deaths caused by their enforced blood ban continue to grow and world wide internet exposure grows they are entering some very dangerous territory with the number of angry people steadly growing.

That should keep them safe and act as a strong deterent for anyone toying with the idea. But a true fact is that they have DF'd quite a few men for joining their country's military and that the skillls they have learned can be turned against them in a vendetta type operation overriding any security in place.

But you know it is never too late for the Governing Body to repent of this cruelty to its members and members children and turn into a nice bunch of grandpas with a harmless delusion, but nah that ain't never gonna happen.

• clarity
    clarity

When I first learned about the deception of the 'watchtower',

I felt absolutely betrayed. What a fool I was omg... to believe lies!

>

Imagine a family who let their baby or young child or a beloved mate,

DIE, for lack of a blood transfusion, ... IMAGINE .........

only to find out that the death was not neccessary nor

the doctrine true.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I was outraged one Sunday when the guest speaker took his six month old baby in the men's room and spanked it for making too much noise during the Watchtower study. No wonder they grow up and leave the organization.

Sorry this had to happen to anyone.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Clarity,

Good point, so what about all those children on the cover of the Awake who gave up their very lives because they beleived the Governing Body ban on blood if obeyed would lead to a ressurection, what could happen if some of those fathers find out they have been had by a bunch of control freaks that don't give a shit about their kid, I shudder to think of the instinct of revenge that would reverberate through such a man. And that is only a tip in the iceberg of young children who have died,, O god I would hate to have found out that my child died because of a bunch of corporate control freaks and I fell for it!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi 20yearfader, I'm sorry what happened to you and your friend being raised a JW. I'm glad that you were able to help your friend. Your friend sounds very angry about being raised a JW as well as his disability. He really needs to talk with a counselor and preferably a cult-exit counselor because of the hatred he has for the GB. Next time you talk with your friend, ask him if he receives VA benefits and suggest that he talk with Steve Hassan or one of his coaches at www.freedomofmind.com (or at least recommend that your friend read Steve Hassan's books or watch his videos).

Your friend's life sounds bad but that is no excuse to make it worse.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

mrsjones: " Linebackers can't stop bullets. "

Rest in peace, Pat Tillman.

Farkel's classic "Beat that Child":

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/15771/1/BEAT-that-Child

If anyone in Brooklyn is paying attention to this site, read this thread and think long and hard about it. Think about things like security checks and bodyguards. This is a sincere warning. You bastards have ruined a lot of lives. All it takes is one victim who's been pushed too far to do an awful lot of damage.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think that if someone ever did manage to put a bunch of GB members out of commission so to speak the corporation would survive it. The publicity would be very bad for the corporation especially if it made worldwide news and the perpetrator left a suicide note clearly discribing the cruelty they experienced from this doomsday cult. This would be worse for the corporation than the child molestation lawsuits they are now faced with. Many indoctrinated JW would still stick to the org but no doubt field service hours devoted to the cause of the corporation would probably plumet and instead of say 5,000 man hours in service yielding on the average 1 new babtised publisher it could take up to 50,000 to yield 1 new baptised publisher.

Because the danger is very real I agree with R.O.P. that security checks and bodyguards should be in place to avoid a very real possible threat but would also like to add maybe a softening of treatment of those under their control and perhaps a little more freedom to disagree with management and not be faced with shunning by family members for doing so would also go a long way in the form of prevention of this happening but as it stands now they are heading for a major catastrophy if the keep up this cruelty:

If anyone in Brooklyn is paying attention to this site, read this thread and think long and hard about it. Think about things like security checks and bodyguards. This is a sincere warning. You bastards have ruined a lot of lives. All it takes is one victim who's been pushed too far to do an awful lot of damage.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It sounds to me like he his problems had more to do with bad parents than the Watchtower.

I don't think Witness parents generally beat their children any more than anyone else, certainly not at the Kingdom Hall any more.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Slim,

Yes it is a good thing they toned down their rhetoric on beating your child is a good thing, especially for minor infractions like fidgeting of young ones durring borring meeting attendance, or forgeting your song book, which at the time when this person was just a small boy was encouraged and practices with the corporations blessing cheering them on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit