NEW video on Youtube MUST SEE! the elder's meeting is ridiculous!

by Newly Enlightened 132 Replies latest jw experiences

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

marking for later...

PS: Have you thought of sending an email to these bonehead elders so they know they are immortilised on youtube?! bet that would make them crap their pants a bit. hehehe

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

How come if you're being judged on a fictional book they didn't send some fictional Elders?

So, they are offended by the "graphic" sex scenes in your book?

Isn't this the same religion that puts graphic masterbation sign language videos on their website?

Isn't this the same religion that has talks given in the congregation, where little children are present, discussing in detail such family-oriented subjects such as masterbation, adultery, fornication and oral sex?

The"graphic illustrations" allegedly in your book that has the Elders all worked up: isn't this the same religion that has children's connect-the-dots funtime projects in their magazines depicting infants being hacked in two and people being killed by turning them into salt ? And illustrations showing mass murder at Armageddon? And they're judging your book?

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Elder: "so when your book contract runs out, what are you going to do then?"

Newly Enlightened: "Well, I have this idea for a second book. It's about a couple of monkey's asses who cannot separate truth from fiction...."

Book #2 title: " Why Chewbacca, The Tooth Fairy and Peter Pan Are Dangerous- The Elders That Foiled Them and Saved The Planet"

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

You guys are all so funny!

Just Lois

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"This retardation is exactly why I will not meet with anymore Elders. "

DITTO.

Never will sit down with elders again for any reason.

It is really painful to listen to the elders try to reason.

• sspo
    sspo

Very sad listening to the video to the stupidity and the reasoning on the part of the elders.

Have to admit that for 21 years as an elders have been on many calls with publishers and "persecuting them" for silly, frivolous things.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

BU2B: It was a fiction novel that I had written and had published.

Sorry folks it's no longer in print. It's really not that graphic or descriptive at all.

Funny thing about this 'visit' is that an elder's wife had written book, in our same cong. about the time mine was and the sisters WERE complaining about hers. There was adultery in it and we mention another book in the video that had a woman masterbating in it. IT WAS the ELDER's wife book!

We were very angry at the time but now we find it humorous. I love how Brother of the Hawk went after them like a pitbull trying to defend my book.

ADCMS: Very good idea! I think I should be some viscerating and foreskin collecting in the next novel!

• scary21
    scary21

The elders keep saying how they are concerned with the brothers and sisters being stumbled. How about the nice couple they are talking to ?

I bet they were stumbled big time. Nice going elders !!! I love the part about the tie. That is a stumbler for sure.....lol lol screams SEX ON A TIE

Walking advertisement for a sex drug.............too funny..........Get him a handkercheif with some guitars on it.......He could be a walking advertisement

for..........SEX DRUGS and ROCKnROLL...........

Sherry

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bookmarked

will come back to watch

• Scott77
    Scott77

"This Cult produces some of the craziest assholes I've ever known."
    Tylinbrando

I want to agree with you a million times on that. I have witnessed instances of weirdness on the part of Elders. Some were very offensive.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit