Proof of a Spirit World? The Scole experiments

by universaltruth 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

There's 1 million bucks still waiting for those who dont fake it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

• universaltruth
    universaltruth

For me, just the fact that the mediums controlled the entire thing while people just sat around and watched is highly suspicious.

Well had you watched the video you would have discovered that the investigators didn't just sit around and watch.... there was an interaction between the spirits and the investigators on numerous occassions.

For example I provided an example of a large crystal dematerializing and then materializing again infront of Professor Arthur Ellison (Professor of engineering and one of the investigators). Aurthur Ellison was asked to hold this crystal in his hand and then place it down and then pick it up again... to his astonishment he was unable to pick the crystal up. It had dematerializing and only its form was visible, appearing like a hologram with no density or mass. It then physically materializing again. He placed his head above the crystal to make sure no instrument or person tampared with the crystal while this was going on. This particular experiment was used by the spirits to provide an analogy of what happens to the physical body after death when the spirit or essence of that person is left behind.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

watch this and tell me if you think it is faked or "real".... or what parts are faked and what parts are "real" if any?

http://youtube.com/v/BeMJqYQiAKk

this includes input from a "top class" paranormal investigator btw..... Only watch it if you have 15 minutes of your life to waste as it's complete drivel.

This is a test of your gullibility in case you havent guessed.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

"For example I provided an example of a large crystal dematerializing and then materializing again infront of Professor Arthur Ellison (Professor of engineering and one of the investigators). "

Yes i read your example along with the explanation that this was a way for the spirits to show us dumb humans what happens to a body when it dies, and the first thing that came to mind is how these spirits must be complete idiots.

Nothing dematerializes - and certainly not the human body when it dies. Even if you try to reason that perhaps they were showing what happens to the soul when your body dies, it still wouldn't make sense, since the belief is that the soul is already a spirit inside your body.

Also this organization that monitored these sessions is largely made up of enthusiasts of the paranormal - hardly a neutral source. Makes as much sense as the school of Gilead researching the Watchtower beliefs.

• cofty
    cofty
    Makes as much sense as the school of Gilead researching the Watchtower beliefs. - redvip

Quality

• universaltruth
    universaltruth

Actually here is a word by word quote for the explanation for what the crystal experiment demonstrated. I probably could have quoted this better originally

The crystal experiment showed that the essence of the crystal remains even when the physical part of the crystal had been removed. Our bodies represent the physical part but the essence of ourselves remains the same.

Makes as much sense as the school of Gilead researching the Watchtower beliefs. – redvip

This is what you call a false analogy…. Firstly members of the school of Gilead believe what the Watchtower society teaches where as Society for Psychical Research Is comprised of both sceptics as well as believers. Secondly the school of Gilead is a religious group where as the SPR is a scientific research group. Thirdly not all of the scientists were members of the Society for Psychical Research.

• Unicorns
    Unicorns

It all sounds like standard magic tricks to me. It's common for magicians to have the observer sign something or perform a few actions to let the audience know that there is no trickery involved. The example with the roll of film with the Latin engraved on it is standard slight of hand. Magicians and tricksters know how to distract people so that they don't notice them switching things out or doing things that will deceive them later.

Go watch a Penn and Teller show. They do cold readings as part of their show, and are very accurate. The only difference is, they're upfront about the fact that they're bold-faced liars.

If someone can claim the million dollars from the James Randi Challenge, then I'll start to believe these people's claims. Otherwise, they're charlatans and frauds looking to make a quick buck off of peoples gullibility.

• Giordano
    Giordano

A bad joke? Maybe .........but then THERE"S THIS!!!! Seen recently on the ghost hunters crapola tv show.

Rolling tape..........

"What’s That! Did you hear that!"

Well...I farted....sorry if that spooked you".

'Jeeze...... is that what I smelled? What have you got growing in your colon.......... a demon?"

"No it was a big boy burger.....sorry".

"Come on! we're on camera...... lets get this show on the road."

Crashing sounds off camera....lights blinking on and off! "What's that .....oh my god a white globular object with a crack down the middle. My god..... what's going on! look...it's something scooting on it’s naked ass through a canvas?............. filled with paint?....what the F...? Who's that? What are you doing.? Are you a demon / A ghost?

"no I'm not a demon or a ghost I'm an artist ..... a painter."

"What are you doing/ Did the Devil send you...... Why are you covered in paint and slithering across that canvas?"

I am creating my newest painting. ....It's called 'the crack of dawn'.

"Oh my god ....shut off the camera!"

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

LOL @ Giordano...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit