CANADA: Jehovah's Witnesses appoint female 2015 District Convention Co-ordinator ???

by jwleaks 36 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Good research dark. Case closed.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

thanks _Morpheus ;)

pity the death of the sub editor :(

That's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just out of curiosity haven't been to a JW meetings in decades but are woman still not allowed to hold micropnhes ?

• Splash
    Splash

They are allowed if there are no males available to do so.

That is the theory, but I've never seen it happen.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Of course not fink. The one and only exception would be if there were a congregation with not enough men. There is "special provision" under those circumstances for women fo fill a variety of roles, up to handling the money (gasp!) but under no circumstance would they ever teach or hold an appointed position. And i have personally never been in a congregation where a women did anything other than sit her seat and clean after the meeting. They have let young kids (10 years old) carry a mike before they let a woman.
  • Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

They used giving woman more privileges as a threat at my friends hall. Told the bros that if they didn't step up the sisters would be used more. They eventually had women behind the literature counter

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

allowed to hold micropnhes

NO!

They are only allowed to handle something that looks like a microphone.

With batteries.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Morpheus... your so angry.... The no dick Apostle Paul said women cant do anything.... Dubs are just following orders. What can you do when your allow your life to be dedicated by a book written by goat herdsmen.

pbrow

• TheListener
    TheListener
    If they carry the mics do they have to wear a napkin on their head too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit