What is the most damning watchtower publication?

by zound 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

RICHES 1935, this is where Rutherford and company detailed the 'other sheep'. Original Truth Book - arrow pointing to 1975. Proclaimer's Book- total revision of Wt. History. and.......drum roll please The Revelation Grand Climax book, nothing says crazy better than the RGC.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'll add The Revelation book as well , a complete set of delusional lies, The NWT also a truly dreadful dishonest translation, didn't Rutherford write a book called "Angels?" rare and expensive but filled with controversies, and the disturbing imagery from The Paradise Book.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Occult Jehovah witnessess

No commentary it is self damning shocker of JW occult origins!

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

According the the latest findings on the National geographic society channel the 'scratch marks' in the grand hall of the great pyramid are simply TOOL MARKS of the hoisting apparatus used to hoist the huge granite roof slaps over the interior kings chamber valult.

The pyramid and Charles taze Russel 1914 date straight from the occult....scary stuff......

TO: Watchtower spy monitors see...we KNOW about you and we have no fear and will never relent from exposing your crookedness.

• moshe
    moshe

I have a 1920 WT-- The JWs run away when they see the part underlined for a study by a sister "millions now living will never die" - You would think they would get all excited just holding that prophetic peice of work from the Judge--

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The Proclaimers Book.

Especially Page # 109.

You have to understand how "God's Spirit Directed Organization" fits into the re-invented baptismal vows before the profundity hits you!

Page 109 explains exactly what that Organization is, "a number of brothers" .. (a man's number).

The baptismal vows give that organization worship.

But hey Jehovah's Witnesses insist that a full immersions is required before the baptism is considered valid.

So what is the last part of the body to go under the water?

The Forehead or ........ the Hand.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

It is also important to understand what the JWs thought about the baptismal vows prior to their being re-invented by the Governing Body:

This July 1st 1955 Watchtower helps to highlight the audacity of those presumptuous people who re-invented Jesus Christs baptism.

Look for the place where it specifically says; "nor in the name of any organization".

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Nor in the NAME of any organization.

Revelation 13:16-18

16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

As a non-jw, I was interested in the evolution of the door to door work.

In my research, yes, I learned that this whole scam started off with Russell who created a printing company under one corporate name, then started writing magazines under another corporate name then claimed that he wasn't making profits off of the magazines. Hmmm, but he HAD to pay the printing company - that he owned. Brilliant. He was followed by a truly religious Rutherford who realized through his college experience in selling encyclopedias how profitable door-to-door work could be and that got rolled in... These two? What was their religion? Money... Still and yet, being wrong, for some, despite Deut 18:20-22 could be forgivable...

BUT, the most insane piece I've read was written in a Watchtower of July, 1943 describing the mapping of territories. ANY non-jw who reads THAT? End of discussion... IF a conversation continues?... Compare that article with Ezekial 13... Case closed.

There are NO scriptures that say Jesus went door to door. John 18:20 screams the opposite. Luke 10:7 infers the opposite. History says that Christians caught proselytizing in the early centuries were fed to the lions. So... "early Christianity is not being mimicked... you're being lied to," is my mantra.

As for teaching, my experiences of the temperament of the JWs I've spoken with suggests that quite a few need to serve in a different capacity. James 3:1 suggests the same.

imho

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    Whoever the FDS is, one thing is clear: They/he are God's sole channel of communication in the last days, and whatever they/he teach is the truth until they/he change it because the light keeps getting brighter and brighter.

Yep, good idea to get a hold of the May 1959 Watchtower Magazine to just in case the above conversation happens.

w59 5/1 p. 269 Attain Completeness in the New World Society

7 To hold to the headship of Christ, it is therefore necessary to obey the organization that he is personally directing. Doing what the organization says is to do what he says. Resisting the organization is to resist him.

Oh yes, the above Watchtower publication is invaluable if you ever find yourself discussing this scripture with a JW:

Luke 21:8

8 He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them.

Good to also point out that it was a pre 1975 Watchtower Publication.

abe

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit