How long has this been going on!?

by Julia Orwell 47 Replies latest jw friends

• *lost*
    *lost*

brainmelt sat morning lie-ins, chilling with the kids. all day in pyjamas if ya want. lol

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yep. Brunch at 10 at my place!

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

Julia - yes please! Weekend brunch is a particular favourite of mine :)

Lost - unfortunately my children spoil any chance of a lie in, they are both under 5 so seem to enjoy getting up at 7am! But lazy mornings, walks to the park, pottering around in the garden, it all feels so good to finally feel 'normal' :)

• *lost*
    *lost*

bm - great stuff they are still babies.

good job you got out when you did

• SophieG
    SophieG

Julia isn’t it wonderful? I think it’s called having a LIFE! LOL!

A relative who was being snarky, (actually, I think he was a bit jealous) asked me: “Well what are you doing with all your time now that you aren’t going to meetings, service etc? All I hear is that you’re out doing brunch or happy hour!!!” I said “OMG!!….besides being HAPPY and drinking to it, I now have time to dedicate to MEANINGFUL things like volunteering in the community. I just don’t talk about it! It's so much fun and very rewarding. I am meeting new people and learing some fascinating things!!!”

I guess he was trying to make me feel like my life was empty without the JW stuff. WHATEVER!

I LOVE and do not feel one ounce of guilt for going to bed at a decent hour during the week, not having to drag my tired body out in service on Saturday morning, not having to FORCE myself to go to the meetings on Sunday! There are no more assemblies and conventions I have to run around for and painfully sit through! Hallelujah!

In under 2 years, I am happier, no longer on anti-depressants, 3 dress sizes smaller, my brain is clear! Ummm…I think I will stay right here and enjoy MY LIFE!

SO CHEERS TO YOU JULIA! It gets better every single day! CHEERS!

• *lost*
    *lost*

lol. offence is the best form of defence.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome to the rest of your life Julia! A real life!

• sspo
    sspo

When i see witness all dressed up doing street witnessing i just realize how free i am and happy in not wasting my time in giving away literarure that nobody wants or cares to read.

FREEDOM

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Yay! I'm so happy for you! It's a great feeling huh? I love the fact no more Saturday morning service, no more Sunday meetings and no more falling asleep at Thursday night meetings!

Gojira

• scotoma
    scotoma

have any of you started to do volunteer work to REALLY help your community now that you have this new found liesure? Oopas that i before e thing.

LEISURE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit