How long has this been going on!?

by Julia Orwell 47 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

And missing the evening meeting is a devine blessing.

It is so good now to just get home from work and settle in for the night. I forget it is even on now, I have only attended a few in about 6 months. It seems so crazy now to come home from work, get the whole family dressed in their best clothes and then sit in the hall while struggling to stay awake for two hours.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

@ Lost: I'm on a quarter of the anti depressants I was late last year, so I'm much happier if that's what you mean! Probably do laugh more. Find more joy in life now that's for sure, and colours seem brighter.

@Fran: I used to think ahead for the things I needed to do for the week/fortnight and felt like I was staring down an endless tunnel of meetings and witnessing, with no time just to chill. You know, just mooch around the house doing nothing or anything without having to go anywhere or have a meeting hanging over your head. I couldn't sleep after meetings towards the end and had to take valium after each one.

I'm definitely in better health now, and it's steadily improving.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

I wonder how on earth we found the time to do all that!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

We didn't- that's why we were tired and stressed.

• Darth Rutherford
    Darth Rutherford

Julia, I'm pretty much going through the same thing. It is wonderful! It's amazing how much stress the meetings, assemblies, and conventions alone caused me. I love it when there is an assembly and I know 99% of all JWs have left the county to attend... I think everyone in the whole area breathes a sigh of relief! LOL!

• *lost*
    *lost*

check this song

Florence and the Machine. Dog Days - are over. let me know what you think

x

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

WOW what a cool song!

• *lost*
    *lost*

lol.

It is one for playing very high and really going for it.

try this one - same artist

shake it up

x

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Sweet I'll check out all the Youtube clips tomorrow. It's getting late now and I better do something else now...

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

Its a great feeling isn't it? I'm finally looking forward to weekends for the first time in a long time, I had been dreading them for so long, especially after learning TTATT. Now I can enjoy that Friday feeling again and look forward to spending quality family time together and not spend the whole weekend feeling exhausted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit