canada area

by orbison 82 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aztec
    Aztec

Uhm Rayzor dear, Detroit is not far away I may make my way into Ontario to say "Hi" when I get a car..

If I do I will make sure to say a special hello to you okay?

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Wow, Beans...we're probably a subway station away or something like that, eh?

Aztec, yeah, it'd be great to meet some people from the forum. It is always interesting to share experiences with people who can relate. Detroit, on a good day, is just under 4 hours away.

I'm sure all the Canucks up here would be honoured and happy to meet our great neighbour from Michigan.

• Beans
    Beans

Well I dont live around there now, but I'm not far away! We went to a KH on Birchmount Rd and grew up in Scarborough. I sent you an e-mail and hopfully you'll be able to open it soon !

Beans

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Beans, no luck with Yahoo e-mail right now .

Forgive me for my occasional forgetfulness; I attribute that to eating off of too many aluminum pie plates.

Birchmount Road, yes, I know the KH, it's on the eastside of Birchmount, just south of Danforth Road (near Burger King/TTC busyard).

When I am out in Scarborough, more often than not, I am on the Warden 69 bus. I used to live on Warden Avenue, up until about 4 months ago. Yup, we're fairly close.

Hope to open your e-mail soon, otherwise I'll have to do this thing, which is a drag, but at least someone can read the post. Thanks Beans!

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Erin, Ontario, just 15 minutes from Georgetown Bethel. More interestingly, just 45 minutes NW of downtown Toronto.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Erin? I know exactly where that is. My cousin and her husband live in Guelph, not far from you, on the other side.

I'll e-mail you, FjToth, once I can access my e-mail.

• JH
    JH

at 2500 km from Edmonton

at 740 km from New York

at 700 km from Toronto

at 2900 km from Miami

Where am I???

Edited by - jh on 5 February 2003 12:56:16

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

OH THIS SO EXCITING ! US CANUCKS ARE REACHING OUT AND .... TOUCHING EACH OTHER.

For you Yanks and Brits, we have a much smaller populace here in and spread out much more thinly here in " The Great White North "

so when we all start to get " warm and snuggly " please put up with us, and enjoy the fact we are FINALLY starting to reach out and touch each other....uuummmmmhhh !

I need Scully and Hawkaw to add to this. My wife who just " joined " earlier this year...SO much wants to be with those " of like mind " ( God. How much have I quoted that line ) "

JH I guess you live in Ontario hahahahah. Too lazy to figure it out right now !.

Love You Guys and Gals.

Edited to say......wife and I have the same problem as onacruse and bikerchic, and Mulan and Big Red...posting under the other's identity. .

xjw_b12

Edited by - calamityjane on 3 February 2003 18:55:39

• b_ster
    b_ster

I am originally from near London, ON.... just off the 401. (1/2 hour North of London)

Cheers,

b_ster

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

JH,

If those distances are as the crow flies, I would place you in or around Shawinigan or Trois-Rivieres. (I can spell Trois-Rivieres correctly, but the format doesn't seem to handle the accented "e".)

b_ster,

Do you still live in the London area?

FJ

Edited by - fjtoth on 3 February 2003 21:6:29

Edited by - fjtoth on 3 February 2003 21:7:51

Edited by - fjtoth on 3 February 2003 21:9:39

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit