canada area

by orbison 82 Replies latest jw experiences

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Panco, I see you know Basil Christopolous, he was our overseer in the Park Congreagtion in Montreal at 52 Villuneurve. for many years. I was in that cong. form 1974-1980 Were you in that congregation.?

• Parsnips
    Parsnips

I am from Oshawa, Ontario.......GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!

• freebird
    freebird

I'm originally from Kitchener area, now live in Bruce County

• Pancho
    Pancho

OFCat

I Studied with Basil and my ex used to study with his, no deceased, wife Doris. Yes I used to attend at that hall from 1972 to about 1975 but I was a very stubburn student :) Thats what Basil used to say.

I used to live near Basil on Barclay street near Cote Des Neiges.

• Theta72
    Theta72

Hi fellow Canucks. I live in Calgary, orginally from Winnipeg. I also spent 5 years in Victoria and another 4 in Clearwater, BC. Does anyone out there know of anyone from Clearwater? (There were many JWs there, for a small town.) Also, if anyone knows Glendora Marshall from Victoria, I'd love to get in contact with her!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hi theta,

i know some JWs here with the name Marshall (Rob and Shirley).. perhaps from the same family???
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Thought I would join the party late. Better late than never. Welcome, Theta.

Edmonton, Alberta here.

Pincushion is from Alberta, too.

Edited by - jgnat on 7 October 2002 17:32:9

• Theta72
    Theta72

Could be from the same family. Glendora had a few brothers and sisters, older than her. She's about 33 now I believe.

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Hi Theta,

I have heard that there are a lot of Jehovahs Witness in the small communities along the highway from Edmonton to Jasper, and if you continue into BC, Clearwater is along that same path. I wonder why.

By the way, I am in Edmonton.

• Theta72
    Theta72

Hi Concerned.

Yea, Clearwater is on the Yellowhead highway, so you're bang on. I'm coming up to Edmonton this weekend. Going to the waterpark, woo hoo! Edmonton is so much nicer than Calgary, for sure. I'd like to find a few people from Clearwater, namely: Tasyana Garbanewski and Cheryl Dowds, ring any bells anyone?? Glendora Marshall is from Victoria.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit