A New Video - Helping kids get ready for service

by sosoconfused 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Billy the Ex Bethekite...That is one of Cedar's videos, isn't it?

Whoever did it, did a great job.

Just Lois

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

In War, after the adult's ranks are thinning, (from killing and being killed), they start training the children.

Just Lois

• clarity
    clarity

What else but a man made organization would instruct

children to go out in serve us! For pie in the sky,

supposedly to come sometime...right around the corner!

>

Girl Guides & Boy Scouts sell cookies etc... but that goes

to the kids, not to amass Real Estate for the gb.

They have wonderful skill/social/art/sports/entertainment

opportunities as well as a real sense of belonging & fun!

The world is far from perfect....but sure beats dragging

their little arses door to door on Xmas & week-ends

while their classmates are out running around, just being KIDS!

Yah the video is slick ......just like its makers

clarity

• Unicorns
    Unicorns

Billy - those videos are awesome. I love that one.

I think the best thing about having to go out in service is that I never ran into anyone from school while doing it. I was already an unpopular loser, that would have been the icing on the cake. Oh, and coffee break of course. The times that we didn't stop for coffee... *shudder*

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Lois, I don't know who made these videos, but I love 'em. The one about the Memorial is just like being there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KingdomHallOfJws

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

It's a cute video, but why did they even need to make it? Can't parents tell their kids to get their Bibles? What are parents for? The WT is trying to co-opt the kids!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is lousy that children are supposed to waste play time in field circus. At that age, they should be outside playing. If it is raining, they could be inside playing video games or playing house, or watching TV. Or, they could be reading material that is actually going to teach them something worthwhile. To base their whole lives around the LIE-ble or some xian, Jewish, or Muslim religion is spiritual abuse. You get them fully indoctrinated by the time they are age 7, they have almost no chance of escaping because these religions have no-escape clauses (under damnation threat) built right into them.

I think they should take a cue from Cheech and Chong's Earache My Eye, where the boy didn't want to go to school. He played a record, and the father dragged the needle across the surface. The boy wasn't going to school, purportedly because he had an earache. The father demanded he clean his room, and he made a pig noise. At which the father dragged him to his feet for a spanking. The first two spankings didn't hurt, but a belt whooping did. The boy then promised to get ready for school, but once the father left he put the record back on. I believe more children within the witless religion should take a cue and refuse field circus. Too bad religion has such a fear factor not found in Rockefellerian school that makes them afraid of talking back or refusing to comply.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I used to wish I'd grown up a JW so my family would be in and I wouldn't have the issues I was having with them as 'unbelievers', but after meeting you people who grew up like that, I'm so glad I ddin't!!!

Yes I agree, kids should be playing!! Parents should take them to the park or the beach on a Saturday morning if they want to get them out of the house.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Lois, Cedars had nothing to do with those videos. I don't know the guy's name who does them (very talented) but the main link is https://www.youtube.com/user/KingdomHallOfJws?feature=watch

But this JW video is just creepy, all comparisons to Dora the Explorer aside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit