A New Video - Helping kids get ready for service

by sosoconfused 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/children/become-jehovahs-friend/videos/lets-go-in-service/

It all seems so playful and cutsie wootsie to an insider I suppose, I am seeing posts all over facebook about how this is just what my kid needs.

THis is truly proper food at the proper time blah blah blah blomit blomit vomit vomit... the funniest part is however is that it cuts out at the end by saying "let's practice what you are going to say".

Why not make the video longer and discuss how you can get an idea for a 6 year old on how to talk to a grown person about how they are going to die unless you study the bible with me.

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Discussing propaganda disguised as a playful cartoon. The watchtower will stop at nothing to control all members including those of the future.

• usualusername
    usualusername

OM *ing G!

• Gayle
    Gayle

This is so unrealistic. Children, if given an 'honest' chance, would rather go collecting cans, for the poor. Or doing car washes for some valid charity.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

UN-Believable...give them a few more years and they will be celebrating some holidays. Am I the one that remembers when the JW leaders used to criticize other religions for creating cartoons for kids?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Noticed how she pulled a WT rag out of thin air? ... Much like the GB pulls BS out of thin air...

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Noticed how she pulled a WT rag out of thin air? ... Much like the GB pulls BS out of thin air...

That was some funny S*** right there.

I remember they said comic books were bad because of the violence and fascination with magic and super powers.

Here you have a video with magic items appearing.

Or maybe a connect the dot where if you do things right you see a soldier hack a baby in half or maybe a women getting bust in the head with a ball of fire while she is turned into a pile of salt.

The same issue is talking about children throwing tantrums and they never mention the scripture about the rod... When I was a child they used that scripture in every single passage referring to children. That scripture resulted in me getting hit with extension cords / plungers / books an dthe like. Now they are just encouraging holding the child. One bad aspect as well they said if your child has a tantrum put them in a room where they can be controlled by themselves... it is obvious they have no sense

• sir82
    sir82
    Noticed how she pulled a WT rag out of thin air?

Sparlock's revenge.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They should do a video on the bible verses that say "spare the rod and spoil the child" and " Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die". They should title it:

"Caleb Tastes The Mighty Hand Of Jehovah's Love, Lesson #2 Learning From Properly Applied Rod Of Disipline"

or

"Caleb Makes Jehovah Sad And Gets His First Theocratic Spanking"

or

"Whom Jehovah Loves He Disiplines/Hits"

or

"Lesson 2; Why You Should Never Make Jehovah Sad"

or

"Don't Make Fun Of Balding Members Of The Governing Body(Shebear Reminder) If You Know What's Good For You"

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

The method of selection where the little girl tries to decide, also the viewing children try to decide, what item she will need for service is straight out of Dora the Explorer. When Dora tries to figure out where she is going or what she needs choices pop up similar to the WT plug. Dora the Explorer is learning how to find her way in the world, she might need a map, a tool or another useful thing but the WT video uses the method to influence vulnerable children to follow their course of stagnancy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit