ZO Talk in Japan - Part Deux

by WinstonSmith 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• man oh man
    man oh man

15 minutes from nursing home? Man they are desperate.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Anthony Morris' comments visiting the publishers in the Japanese hospital:

Anthony Morris : What's the matter with you?

Publisher in hospital: I... I guess I... I guess, the doctor say's it's cancer.

Anthony Morris: What did you say?

Publisher in hospital: It's terminal cancer, I can't even get out of bed, it's only a matter of days or hours.

Anthony Morris: *Cancer*? Well, hell, you're just a God-damned coward.

[Publisher with terminal cancer starts sniveling ]

Anthony Morris: [ Slaps him, once forehanded, then backhanded on the rebound ]

Anthony Morris: Shut up! I won't have a yellow bastard sitting here *crying* in front of these brave men who have been wounded in battle!

[Publisher snivels some more, and Anthony Morris swings a vicious forehand slap, knocking his bookbag over ]

Anthony Morris: *Shut up!*

[ to the doctors ]

Anthony Morris: Don't admit this yellow bastard. There's nothing wrong with him. I won't have sons-of-bitches who can't turn in time stinking up this place of honor!*

[ to publisher ]

Anthony Morris: You're going back to the territory, my friend. You may get shot, and you may get killed, but you're going back to the territory. Either that, or I'm going to stand you up in front of a firing squad. I ought to shoot you myself, you god-damned... bastard! Get him out of here!

[ pulls his service automatic. At that, the doctors leap forward and hustle the soldier out of the tent. Anthony Morris keeps shouting at the publishers back ]

Anthony Morris: Take him out to the territory! You hear me? You God-damned coward!

[ Takes deep breath ]

Anthony Morris: I won't have cowards in my organization. They must turn in time until they are dead, did you hear me?

• cult classic
    cult classic

I actually think I heard the translator give a WTF? pause before speaking.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

As a JW, I was raised to look down on the Catholics, to laugh at them when their Priests would say, "If you don't go to Mass every week, you will go to Hell". Also, "If you don't eat fish on Friday's, you are doomed to Hellfire".

How is this stupidity, if you will, any different than, Pope Anthony, speaking to an audience of sheep like people, telling them what to do...or they will die?

It is so absurd. It is plain ridiculous.

Just Lois

• Zordino
    Zordino

I think the Japanese bro's should done some Judo on A.Morris ..aka Dr. Sinister...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlx3ay8dELQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit