ZO Talk in Japan - Part Deux

by WinstonSmith 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Anthony a top CEO of the Watchtower printing corporation needs to get the corporate's free Japanese/indoctrinated slave labor out selling books and turning a profit for the non profit organization.

He's leaning heavy on the guilt and scare angle to get more from the free help that's availible.

• jwstudy
    jwstudy

I heard entire talk in Japan.

GHQ member Anthony Morris released "The Gospel of Matthew"

for Japanese people.

I suppose he will release next time "The Gospel of Matthew 24:45" for us.

Thats everything we need. (´v`)

• Listener
    Listener

The would rather have the sick and elderly working for them rather than working for the elderly by helping them.

• scary21
    scary21

Yourmomma......exactly !!!! Makes me sick ..

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

jwstudy: What was the general reaction of the people in attendance? Were they ecstatic to have more spiritual food from the slave.

We thought that the book of Matthew was an odd choice for a release. Any suggestions as to why the Governing Body decided on this book?

Are there many apostates / faders / doubters in Japan?

Sorry for all the questions, we don't often hear from Japan so its great to hear from 'the inside'.

Stay safe :-)

• jwstudy
    jwstudy

Hi WinstonSmith,

Well, general reaftion here ..

They thought this is just a mistake of Japanese interpreter

or possibly they are willing to accept the encourragement of him

as a word of god.

Some might consider new released Book as "commentary on Matthew"

but its just a matthew in Vertical writing format.

I dont know why . But I think many Japanese witnesses dont want to sell any more "WATCHTOWER"

They will appreciate distributing the bible alone. (offcource the printing cost is a matter for GB)

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

What a soulless confection this organisation is.

• steve2
    steve2

btt

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Brazen manipulation and scare-mongering.

Had to laugh at his 'Jehovah lovingly provided 15 minutes a month' comment.

To think that Jehovah is that pedantic about 15 minutes on a report slip so that a person can 'endure to the end' and be saved, and yet He didn't bother about correctly identifying* who the FDS was for 90 years!

* w57 6/15 p. 370 par. 7 Overseers of Jehovah’s People

7 Let us now unmistakably identify Jehovah’s channel of communication for our day, that we may continue in his favor . Listen to the inspired answer to the situation, in Matthew 24:45-47 ( NW ): “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics to give them their food at the proper time? Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. Truly I say to you, He will appoint him over all his belongings.” And has he? Yes, particularly since 1919 has it been true that he has appointed the collective body of the anointed remnant over all the visible interests of the Kingdom. The “slave” then became responsible not only for ministering to the needs of the anointed body members but also for taking on the responsibility of preaching the good news of the established Kingdom to people of all nations. (Matt. 24:14) Such is true not by their determination of it, but because God himself has so directed. “God has set the members in the body, each one of them, just as he pleased,” is the way it is pictured in 1 Corinthians 12:18 ( NW ). It is vital that we appreciate this fact and respond to the directions of the “slave” as we would to the voice of God, because it is His provision.

• designs
    designs

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit