ZO Talk in Japan - Part Deux

by WinstonSmith 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

All this tough talk probably comes from his military training/ combat duty in Vietnam.

He no doubt thinks a dose of " get out on the preaching work especially on Sundays ( you inactive wimps) " is what

is needed to spur on the troops.

"Yes Sir!" Three bags( of magazines) full.... Sir !

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Does he carry a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum with ivory handles? I wonder if he went to the hospital and slapped the inactive witness in their faces and told them to get the hell out in the service? I'll bet that military training from Patton is coming in real handy.

• ssn587
    ssn587

Jake thats what he did verbally, what an asshole

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

Horrible! It's crap like this that made me "wake up"

Hebrews 6:10 comes to mind, especially for the ones who are older. But it's never good enough for these service nazi's.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Ahhhhhh that legalistic Jehobie, you aren't ever doing enough for that guy.

Lying around in a nursing home dumping your pants? Thats no excuse!

You damn straight better get in 15 minutes of time, don't you know Jehobie made that loving provision just for you? Because if you don't, well, don't expect to see the new order you bastard.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Tasteless - Tactless - Ruthless. I hope the general concensus in Japan is "Take your religion and go home and leave us alone".

That talk was sickening and seriously disturbing.

Just Lois

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I actually think that anytime I hear Tony speak, millions of my brain cells self-destruct and I actually become dumber.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

jehovah came up with the 15 mins? WTF??? LOL, yo, seriously, the governing body IS jehovah! these guys are drunk with power, WOW

• Rambo Morris III
    Rambo Morris III

Oh shit oh shit...

Im currently in Japan, if i had known about this would have attended...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Welcome Rambo Morris lll...If you have time maybe start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit