Ok EVERYONE- want to know who is going to be reading this website and others?

by Newly Enlightened 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

PS.

Erase all of our bickering, I will be the first to extend my hand and say "i'm sorry, let's talk" ..

and DAY-YUM!

Nice work! How can we help?

:P

t

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I did not mean to come across as being on a 'higher moral ground'. I guess I didn't explain myself to well, but I was trying to avoid using specific topics that everyone was bickering about, namely AAWA & attacks on Cedars personally.

Those topics have been going on for weeks now and the point I was trying to make on this topic was: If a government representative is coming on this site to see what I was telling them about the shunning practice, breaking up of families & child abuse and the damage it is causing, do you honestly believe that they would take the time to sort thru and read 4 pages of topics which are dominated by AAWA & topics on Cedars ?????

And apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/251220/1/If-you-arent-part-of-the-SOLUTION-you-may-be-the-CAUSE-of-the-PROBLEM

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hi Newly Enlightened, I got your PM with the link and responded…

I appreciate your efforts in getting the word out to your elected representatives. If ever a JW-related case arises in her district, she and her staff have a point of reference from a constituent who tried to educate them about WT policies and abuses.

That is a *good thing*!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

If anyone hasn't seen it yet: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/251237/1/Shunning-video-listed-on-Richard-Dawkins-FB-Page

One little baby step at a time, Or better yet, 1 little thorn in the side of WTBT$.

Betterdaze: Plus, if anything comes up in Congress like the new Child abuse law they are trying to pass BINGO! Hopefully she'll remember the child abuse info I mentioned.

Every little thing helps friends.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

How about this to get the word out....

Just like the reality show "Breaking Amish", we need a JW reality show. What would we name it? anybody?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

LOL Roberta! "Truth or Consequences" fits the bill but that's already been taken by an old game show.

Jehovah's Juveniles? Witnesses Gone Wild? Preach or Perish!

• *lost*
    *lost*

deleted. wrong thread. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit